Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

your kits are great, but is there a reason for not doing the srilanka kit?

sorry don't mean to be rude

your kits are great, but is there a reason for not doing the srilanka kit?

sorry don't mean to be rude

Kind Sir, it has been under wraps for long , but it'll be released very soon ( more like super duper very soon ;) )

100% Adobe Photoshop CS4 + Snow Leopard 10.6.2

Very impressive work, I see what you mean about the Boom Boom now.
I'm no graphics artist, but I love my Mac, and Photoshop CS4 I believe is fantastic. I've got Windows 7 on it as well, but only really for gaming...
Can't wait for SL kit, keep up the great work and all the best :D

I asked about the Boom Boom, and Kabooka said that he wants to make high quality detailed works, and I was just accepting that.

No man , not in my taste or a requirement of mine to make one of those. I prefer doing quality work the kinds of which cant be replicated.

I asked about the Boom Boom, and Kabooka said that he wants to make high quality detailed works, and I was just accepting that.

OK, funny though, I was in the process of creating a Boom Boom bat

SRK's work is a lot better.

Well i dont agree with this......I'm not being diplomatic but look at the kahuna texture that kabooka posted.I mean its just mindblowing.I just couldn't have made a texture similar to that in 10-20 attempts...I rate him better than me and hence i've given a 5-star rating to his thread

Hey that's great. Any idea of a release?

Next 2 -3 days - it ain't great quality but i can confirm the release of the nike bat tomorrow

arjind added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Well i dont agree with this......I'm not being diplomatic but look at the kahuna texture that kabooka posted.I mean its just mindblowing.I just couldn't have made a texture similar to that in 10-20 attempts...I rate him better than me and hence i've given a 5-star rating to his thread

I think both of you are simply amazing, KUTGW
as for comparison, why?
I fall at your feet trying to create 1 tenth of what you can

yeah...that's what i wanted to convey...no comparisons please

Users who are viewing this thread