Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

Hey thanks for the great kits Kabooka! Waiting for release of SL and the other kits. :D

SRK's work is a lot better.

Says you. IMO everyone's work is good. It's just personal preference of users who choose a particular work to use for their game.

And by the way if you really want to, you can give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism in threads as feedback, not pathetic one liners like this which are best kept inside your own mind. ^_^

pak kit please and thx for ur great work

Hey Kabooka, I'm having a funny problem. On the SA, India and Australia (possibly others) T20 kits, instead of the kit, it just flashes green and pink. I tried to reinstall the files but there are no India T20 files other than pads. I'm sure someone else reported this problem, but I can't find where. Is there a solution?

Not sure if Kabooka's still around here - not seen any posts from him for a while, which is a great shame. His kits are terrific.

Heyy Kabooka.......your kits are awesome dude.....but can anyone plz tell me how do I replace these with the ones in the game......I have the Abbh editor.....but your files are .dds and it doesnt recognise these files
so anyone plzz tell me how do I put these kits in the game....thank you !:)

Help! when i replace the Sa kit, i get disco lights:crying

Help! when i replace the Sa kit, i get disco lights:crying

Hi Matt, its been long since ive heard anything from you.

In the SA 1.1 Kit i have provided just the Texpack files. Using them on a kit which they are not meant for can be tricky.

Just click File-> Import & import the Texpack files from the S.A. 1.1 Kit . Afterwards go Search for the South_Africa/Twenty20/xxxx kits in the AC09 Editor. You must export the already imported textures in DDS format from the T20 version of the SA kit. Now all you have to do is to import these DDS files over corresponding SA ODI Textures.

The Texpack format is a boon for n00bs but power users will have to go through some extra steps to extract & import desired textures on the teams & game modes of their choice.

Hopefully, things are simple enough for you to make changes. Otherwise just drop me a VM & i'll walk you through :)

Hi Matt, its been long since ive heard anything from you.

In the SA 1.1 Kit i have provided just the Texpack files. Using them on a kit which they are not meant for can be tricky.

Just click File-> Import & import the Texpack files from the S.A. 1.1 Kit . Afterwards go Search for the South_Africa/Twenty20/xxxx kits in the AC09 Editor. You must export the already imported textures in DDS format from the T20 version of the SA kit. Now all you have to do is to import these DDS files over corresponding SA ODI Textures.

The Texpack format is a boon for n00bs but power users will have to go through some extra steps to extract & import desired textures on the teams & game modes of their choice.

Hopefully, things are simple enough for you to make changes. Otherwise just drop me a VM & i'll walk you through :)

Hey Kabooka, the T20 files don't exist (other than pads) in my AC09 Editor. What should I do?

Looking at the SA/India ODI I realise that the SA Kit 1.1 colours are wrong ( Blame Cricinfo not me for providing poor reference shots )& need to be darkened a bit. I thinking of releasing Fixed SA Kit along with West Indies & Sri Lanka in near future.

Btw you might need to fix the South Africa logo on all parts of the kit, no offence but the logos are bad

Users who are viewing this thread