Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

I've just used the England kit ingame and it looks awesome, top work Kabooka:clap

Lol, love the inspired from bit Kabooks

Hell yeah , nothing like some inspiration to get ya going Specially, if it involves a Bazooka, army uniforms & Snoop Doggie Dawg :spy !!

That is top-quality stuff there man. Hats off really. I wish I had the game to use these or you made these for Cricket 07. Windies kit is probably the most difficult one to make. You have done a tremendous work.

Thanks man, the Windies or the ROW-XI kits arent tough but you really need to think out of the box to make em.

Good kit mate cheers keep up the good work :) and any chance of PAKISTAN kit :)

Thank You, unfortunately i feel that the Pakistan kit made by SRK is perfect & to make the same would mean being unfair to him.

I've just used the England kit ingame and it looks awesome, top work Kabooka:clap

Thanks Mate, glad you liked it . Send my regards to the queen ;)

-----------------------------

Next in line are Virat Kohli's Nike Bat, Aussie Kits, Sri Lanka Kit etc.
Im waiting for the IPL to commence so that I can make the latest kits for this game. Now cmon, someone do me a favour & make an excellent IPL roster by then.

OK, so you replace the texpack & dds files using the editor..... but when I have done this with previous textpack files I get the problem that the text for the file being replaced e.g. ..."england/odi..." is no longer displayed in the editor so you can't find it again for any subsequent replacement?

OK, so you replace the texpack & dds files using the editor..... but when I have done this with previous textpack files I get the problem that the text for the file being replaced e.g. ..."england/odi..." is no longer displayed in the editor so you can't find it again for any subsequent replacement?

Just wait for a couple of minutes for the BIG file editor to index the big file. While searching sometimes you have to wait for 30-60 seconds before getting a result for a second level search like England/ODI/xxx, after all it is a big 2GB+ file that we are trying to index & search in :)

Next in line are Virat Kohli's Nike Bat, Aussie Kits, Sri Lanka Kit etc.
Im waiting for the IPL to commence so that I can make the latest kits for this game. Now cmon, someone do me a favour & make an excellent IPL roster by then.

By that time, hopefully I will update my IPL roster by then so you know wjich kits to work on

By that time, hopefully I will update my IPL roster by then so you know wjich kits to work on

Thanks man, you get to it .......... I wanna work on IPL kits after the first week of IPL so that any changes in Kits & Sponsors are reflected accordingly :)

BTW, Sachin is super friggin AWESOM-O-5000

Thanks man, you get to it .......... I wanna work on IPL kits after the first week of IPL so that any changes in Kits & Sponsors are reflected accordingly :)

BTW, Sachin is super friggin AWESOM-O-5000
I was amazed by Sachin today. He's shown that even at 36, he's still the best ODI batsman in the world, and probably ever.
Really liking the new work, will try your tip about indexing, my T20 kits have disappeared and I'm getting the 'disco kit'

I was amazed by Sachin today. He's shown that even at 36, he's still the best ODI batsman in the world, and probably ever.
Really liking the new work, will try your tip about indexing, my T20 kits have disappeared and I'm getting the 'disco kit'

Yeah, SACHIN = GOD
Anyway i think to remove disco kit, you must frst replace ODI texpack, extract DDS files and replace T20 DDS files - Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread