Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

Engalnd ODI/T20 update, with Brit Insurance logo, oh and move the adidas and ECB logo closer together and remove ECB text from logo ;)

Btw you might need to fix the South Africa logo on all parts of the kit, no offence but the logos are bad

I'll agree with you on this one , the SA logo is absolute rubbish. I guess its time to fix it as well.

Engalnd ODI/T20 update, with Brit Insurance logo, oh and move the adidas and ECB logo closer together and remove ECB text from logo ;)

Is it so ? I haven't seen the new England Kit , anyways ill take a look & make necessary changes :)

Alright mates, I've managed to take some time out for modding & skinning AC09 after a long time , lemme see if I can do 3-4 Kits & a couple of bats today itself.

Here is the England T-20/ODI 2010 Kit Preview, Changes Include :

New Sponsor Logo,
Better Kit Colour ( More realistic this time ),
Shifting & Elongating of Adidas stripes on the shoulder,
Shifting of the Adidas & ECB Logo,
Moved 'England' text on the Upper back of the shirt to the lower back

england2010odikit.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-02-21

Here is the Reference Image :

114275.jpg

Let me see how many kits can I make today & then I shall release all of them by evening :)

Phew !! Just finished the West Indies ODI/T20 Kit

Trivia :

Damn pattern on the trousers back took me good 3 tries & 45 minutes to perfect :doh

westindiespreview.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-02-22

Stunning work Kabooka, good to see you back:clap

hey kabooka, great work with the kits but i feel that the WI kit colour should be more maroon-ish

That is top-quality stuff there man. Hats off really. I wish I had the game to use these or you made these for Cricket 07. Windies kit is probably the most difficult one to make. You have done a tremendous work.

I was thinking of releasing the kits today, unfortunately im too tired to pack and release them, sorry for that. Ill try and release them and maybe a few more by this weekend.

It took a lot of inspiration to be done ;)

inspirationz.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-02-22

i'd suggest you to view the day photos while making kits cause you can't trust the colours that appear under lights...

anyways...sunny pajji....hoyeeeee lol

Its early morning & i have to go for some work, but i thought why not package & release something before leaving .

So here it is Lads, the England 2010 ODI/T20 Kit & the West Indies 2010 ODI/T20 Kit

england2010odikit.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-02-21

Download: England 2010 ODI Kit

westindiespreview.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-02-22

Download: West Indies 2010 ODI Kit

I know that the trouser at the back is a bit skewed , I shall fix it in the next version of the Kit :)

i'd suggest you to view the day photos while making kits cause you can't trust the colours that appear under lights...

I usually take not 1 but 10-12 reference images before working on a project hence, the chances of lighting playing a role are nullified.

Sunny Paaji is HARDCORE !!! You mess with him, & He'll burn your village & eat your kids !!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread