Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

Woot !!! Almost fixed the skewed armband lines :banana2

Check out the South Africa Arm Band :)

What's New

* Reverted back to old Kit Colour
* Fixed the Skewed Arm bands issue & added one on the kit
* New Hi-Res Cricket South Africa Logo

Refrence Image ( Ab was sweating like hell & thats why his shirt is that dark )

114688.jpg

I shall release this by today evening itself :)

Last edited:
Kabooks, you're a legend. Did you ever end up making a Sri Lanka kit to replace the crappy one they have in AC09?

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any possiblity of a gm wicket keeper set

Attachments

• Pads copy.jpg
    Pads copy.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Gloves.jpg
    Gloves.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Kabooks, you're a legend. Did you ever end up making a Sri Lanka kit to replace the crappy one they have in AC09?

Thanks Mate, Sri Lanka is gonna be the next one to be released :)

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any possiblity of a gm wicket keeper set

Errrrrm, dont we already have one in the game ....... as far as making a GM Keeper Pad matching the SA Kit its no problem, gonna post its DDS file for you tomorrow.

BTW, just released the S.A. Kit on the front page

Yes, but the are black , the new ones are white.

Sorry Kabooka, just trying to load another of your excellent kits, West Indies ODI this time but can't find the WI pads in the editor, any clues? Thanks.

Sorry Kabooka, just trying to load another of your excellent kits, West Indies ODI this time but can't find the WI pads in the editor, any clues? Thanks.

Open up the Editor - Wait for 30 Seconds - Type - 'West_Indies/ODI/Keeper/Tran' for the WK Pads

&

'West_Indies/ODI/Pads/Cod' & 'West_Indies/ODI/Pads/Tran' for the Batsmen's pads

Replace em & Enjoy your game :)

----------------------

Big update :​

Just redid the Arm Bands on the Indian kit as the arm bands made for S.A. just didnt fit on the Indian kit ( this is a result of extremely poor Unwrapping by the modelers) . Took me quite a bit of time , but now I can use this template on other its as well :) Anyways, now i think that i have a near perfect Indian Arm Band

34269970.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-02-26

I also made the entire number font at the back of the Indian ODI kit. It is now 100% real as to the numbers & their font at the back of the Indian players jersey :)

Hopefully, i shall be able to fix some small bugs & release an update of the Indian ODI Kit soon :)

I am requesting for everyone else :p, I would use these on 360 if I could.

I just think its a bit odd to request stuff for a game you don't even play. He is asking Kabooks to do all this work that he is not even going to be able to use. Who cares what I think though. :spy

^
Not strictly true if my theory on Xbox modding is possible. Also it saves others asking if it's already been made.

Users who are viewing this thread