Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

Kabooka, is there some way to have a short sleeve and a long sleeve shirt, because the S.A. kit looks bad on boucher

Open up the Editor - Wait for 30 Seconds - Type - 'West_Indies/ODI/Keeper/Tran' for the WK Pads

&

'West_Indies/ODI/Pads/Cod' & 'West_Indies/ODI/Pads/Tran' for the Batsmen's pads

Replace em & Enjoy your game :)

----------------------]

Thanks Kabooka but there are no 'West_Indies/ODI/Pads/Cod' & 'West_Indies/ODI/Pads/Tran' in my big file (or the original that I copy from CD)?

this kits is awesome but why you dont make a pakistan t20 kit

Kabooka, is there some way to have a short sleeve and a long sleeve shirt, because the S.A. kit looks bad on boucher

I don't think that this is possible Matt. I have been busy for a few days so I haven't been able to work on the kits. In fact, I was thinking the same so I will release 2 versions of shirts from now on , now with the arm band & one without.

Thanks Kabooka but there are no 'West_Indies/ODI/Pads/Cod' & 'West_Indies/ODI/Pads/Tran' in my big file (or the original that I copy from CD)?

That is strange , try reinstalling the game & then use the big editor . This time wait for 30-40 seconds & enter the same search again & again till it gets you to the result

this kits is awesome but why you dont make a pakistan t20 kit

I Think that Shrenik has already done an excellent job with the Pakistan kit. In fact this is such an excellent kit that it ant be bettered by anyone . And to make another kit which looks the same would be to undermine his work. For example he has even made the Australian CB Series & T20 Kit as well, since they are decent enough for you I never made a similar kit ( not that I cant , but I don't want to ) .

I had my own personal version of the Pakistan kit with me in July 2009 , but when the time to release it came I realised that the kit is changed . Later on i came to know that Pakistan likes to change its kit for every different series ,so its a fickle matter for me to design again & again. Hence this job is better left to Pakistanis. I'm sure people like sendtoyaari & bravo can make the pakistan kit for you.

Kabooka,
Yours kits are extra. Thanks for it. I am eagerly waiting for the srilankan Kits pls.

Kabooka,
Yours kits are extra. Thanks for it. I am eagerly waiting for the srilankan Kits pls.

I am extremely sorry for having kept you waiting for so long. The Sri Lankan kit is almost ready & it will be out very soon :)

Can you upload the NZ Kit in texpack format? thanks in advance.

Hang on Mohit, im working on the latest New Zealand T20 Kit & ODI kit, once they are done I shall release them in Texpack format .

Hey, Kabooka, I think have the KKR 2010 kits (maybe training kits though):

DSC00582.jpg

I Have a idea!!!

Attachments

• Boucher.jpg
    Boucher.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 24
Hey, Kabooka, I think have the KKR 2010 kits (maybe training kits though):

DSC00582.jpg

You see that bald moron who is stretching on the ground ( 3rd from left) , his name is Murali Karthik , more often than not I bump into him in my apartment complex . And lemme tell you he is one tall & ugly SOB. Ive never seen him dressed in trousers with properly combed hair. The dude still thinks that its 1967 & he is Hippie No. 1. I've always seen the fool in tattered shorts, messed up hair, loadsa beads all over his neck/wrist etc ( basically the im outta bed look + i dont like taking a bath look + i sell drugs for mooney look + i look like a Hobo look). Its a big thing to say but compared to him Srisanth looks like a Prince :doh

Hmmm, now getting back to the topic , let IPL begin & we shall have all the latest kits in no time :)

I Have a idea!!!

:facepalm

That idea wont work dude , we are stuck with an awful choice, either skip the arm bands all together & have a clean looking keeper . Or go with the arm bands & have a retarded looking keeper (its your pick basically).

I shall update all my kits with both the versions of the armbands .

Users who are viewing this thread