Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

Please Upload it.I reinstall it several times but its not working.Please upload async.big.w32 File.:crying

110 added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Don't know why they are ignoring Pakistan.i think some players of pakistan deserves to play in IPL.Don't forget that Pakistan is T20i Champions.I was really upset about thiz :noway

hmm T20 WC Champions not playing...kewl...:doh

Don't know why they are ignoring Pakistan.i think some players of pakistan deserves to play in IPL.Don't forget that Pakistan is T20i Champions.I was really upset about thiz :noway

:banana2 The IPL franchisees are apparently apprehensive of Pakistani players getting visas so they have been left out. :banana2

Kabooka added 5 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

:laugh :laugh :laugh

It's great stuff isn't it. One of my favorite episodes of all time is when Cartman dresses up in a cardboard box and acted as a robot (AWESOME-O 4000), to find out all of Butter's secrets. And how it backfires on him, especially when he has to apply Butters rectal suppository:

Butters: "just slip that up my anus, good and deep"
Cartman (in robot voice): "LAME! LAME!"

Ive seen each & every episode of South Park. My Favorite episode was "Make Love, Not Warcraft".

I personally love the antics of Cartman, Butters & Randy . My brother wants his son to grow up & be like Cartman :spy Thick boned & nicely filled up.

hey kaboola what files do i replace ur bat files with in the BIG Editor

example Adidas ST

thanks

Have you forgotten the issue surrounding the south africa and indian kits(Armbands)

can someone please tell me how i can install these great kits, also will it affect any patches i have on the game?

Afridi boom boom Bat

Hi kabooka,

Can you please make the Afridi BOOM BOOM Bat
url]

Last edited:
sorry to be a bore kabooka are you planning to release any more addons for the game?:(

^^ I guess kabook's disc is dying thus he isnt doing as must mod testing as he used to before.;)

Right Kabooks....:D

I hope Zerokool has checked his inbox at TE:spy

Users who are viewing this thread