Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

Yes, lets:
Kabooka your work is great and really looking forward to your IPL 3 kits

Also for anybody stupid enough to fall for your little tricks, nobody has recieved anything so stop cloggng this thread and stop asking why you haven't got the PM's

No wonder Kabooks has disappered the way you guys harass him all the time. He does this for free and from the looks of his work he puts in a lot of time and effort. How about some patience and gratitude.

I dont think we can have Names at the back of the kits. Atleast not without hardcore hacking. For this lot of milestones have to be passed. As far as correct faces are concerned , its as easy to make a face as it is to make a Team kit or a bat.

Basically, if there is anything in the game ,it can be changed or replaced. But yeah to add something extra is going to be tough ( rather very tough ).

Once a W32 file browser is released , i could also remodel few of the stadiums to get you a better experience. Trust me , im even better at modeling than im at Making Kits. By remodeling stadiums i mean , making models, bigger , smaller, adding more details , changing the Normals Map, Maybe if the game allows add a few new stands or pavilions, realistic looking screens, seats, vendors, crowds, camera men, security, ticket counters etc ( all without making them look out of place ). Maybe i could replace an old stadium with a newer more popular one. The game has its models made in Max & Maya so doing changes without breaking the game shouldn't be tough.

Its changing the AI & internal coding which will be a problem.

So you mean you could totally redesign a stadium? :O

Please release a puma batpack andl thank you for all your hard work!!!

Last edited:
Superb kits Kabooka, I have to say big thank you for your effort :)

I was wondering if I could ask a big favour of you via private message / email and also if you were working on a ODI Kenya kit?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread