Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
u have to type the password like this Jai (press spacebar once) Hind J is a capital and H is a capital.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Kabooka,You take things bit seriously. Leave all these things and concentrate on your downloads.

No way, I like the fact that he demonstrates that he has a spine and stands up for himself. Sometimes things have to be verbalised, and he does it in an entertaining way in my opinion.

As for the post you're referring to, Kabooks hadn't even taken his belt off yet. When that happens, expect cherry-red rear ends as a result :)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have been displaying the previews of these kits since Sep 09 so everyone knows that they are my work. Also, I think that you are very misinformed about many things . Let me clear a few things about how things work in general.

Those who create things like these always keep their resources & PSD's with them in case some thief tries to prove that he is a smartass. ( Which is the de-Facto proof of this being my work ) It also shows that you are a noob who doesn't know anything about Law & how digital artists work. ( maybe you hang around warez sites too much )

You may have noticed what became of the thief who dared to steal my work. The same may happen to anyone who steals any members personal mods.

Just because you are getting it for free, you don't tend to value the hard work gone into making these kits. Instead you come up with inflammatory statements which make me feel that you are encouraging palagrism & theft of digital rights. What am I getting out of all this ? I could have kept it all for myself & could have just displayed them . With the result that you could have just drooled over them .

As an artist all I want is appreciation & if a fool thinks that he can steal my work & show it as his own maybe he just wants to invite my ire.

If I were to copyright my work & make you pay for it, How would you feel then ? Just appreciate what you are getting for free rather than make silly comments with no sense . It takes Skills, Brain & Time which certainly the cheap ass copycats don't have .

Oh! BTW did I tell you that Ive been kicking ass since the time you used to play dolls with your sister.

Why not watermark your dds files Kabooks:)? That should be enuff to eff off these morons like saqib. Just a simple check in photoshop and they would be busted:banana2 .

Glasswings21

Club Cricketer
Nice to see Kabooka making the entire world say "Jai Hind" :thumbs

Nice but bit controversial at the same time.:),no offense but that's why most of us just use it as a password and copy paste it to extract the RAR files and then again everybody has their sovereign prides of their countries and we do respect that but the whole world just can't hail:hpraise to one country.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Nice but bit controversial at the same time.:),no offense but that's why most of us just use it as a password and copy paste it to extract the RAR files and then again everybody has their sovereign prides of their countries and we do respect that but the whole world just can't hail:hpraise to one country.

Elders say that there is no thing such as a free lunch (or AC09 mods). I mean no offence but it certainly feels good to make everyone type/copy/write Jai Hind ( especially our lovable neighbours ).

I hope some others also realise that in the modding community, the biggest contributors are your lovable neighbours (Indians) be it AbBh , Shrenik or yours truly and many other great & budding modders .

Treat it with respect or simply as a password ....... its your choice , but this is the price I seek for this free lunch.

I'd like to end this little conversation by adding
Jai Hind & God Save the Queen :)

Kabooka added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Why not watermark your dds files Kabooks:)? That should be enuff to eff off these morons like saqib. Just a simple check in photoshop and they would be busted:banana2 .

I can recognize my work anywhere. Not mention watermarking may just degrade the quality of the work. Though it certainly is a good Idea

D

Dutch

You do whatever you want mate. It is your stuff and nobody has to download it. I for one am I enjoying the free lunch. I would like to end this conversation by saying: God Bless Albania!:)

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Elders say that there is no thing such as a free lunch (or AC09 mods). I mean no offence but it certainly feels good to make everyone type/copy/write Jai Hind ( especially our lovable neighbours ).

I hope some others also realise that in the modding community, the biggest contributors are your lovable neighbours (Indians) be it AbBh , Shrenik or yours truly and many other great & budding modders .

Treat it with respect or simply as a password ....... its your choice , but this is the price I seek for this free lunch.

lmao.

It is good to see that you are contributing a lot to the site, as I and many others have done before you already. There were great patch makers before such as saurabh, gaurav_indian, gamerkid. They are still great friends even though they do not come on the site anymore. All of them certainly were more mature and friendly than what you just said here.. but I guess such mentalities exist in both countries and we really shouldn't be bothered about it :).

Keep up your good work. Aal izz well.

rocky_g

International Cricketer
As wrong it may seem, but by law, you have no proof this work is urs even.. heck anyone can copy it since you haven't copyrighted ur work... Not supporting that dude who copied ur work, but that's just how it is. Next time copyright ur work...

So you want copyrights on the kits and bats? Team Kabooka will soon release their undergarments and kits with 'TK' watermarks.:laugh

Seriously all this work is done under photoshop or illustrator. That means he has got the .psd files with all the work saved in layers. What you guys get in the end is the flatten image. So if anyone has any doubts over someone's work, then ask him to show the .psd file.;)

D

Dutch

lmao.

It is good to see that you are contributing a lot to the site, as I and many others have done before you already. There were great patch makers before such as saurabh, gaurav_indian, gamerkid. They are still great friends even though they do not come on the site anymore. All of them certainly were more mature and friendly than what you just said here.. but I guess such mentalities exist in both countries and we really shouldn't be bothered about it :).

Keep up your good work. Aal izz well.

Knowing Kabooka I am sure he means it in the most humourous of ways and does not mean to offend.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
So you want copyrights on the kits and bats? Team Kabooka will soon release their undergarments and kits with 'TK' watermarks.:laugh

Seriously all this work is done under photoshop or illustrator. That means he has got the .psd files with all the work saved in layers. What you guys get in the end is the flatten image. So if anyone has any doubts over someone's work, then ask him to show the .psd file.;)

That obviously is the best way of proving your work which works out most of the time unless they start crying "oh I deleted my .psd files because I ran out of disk space" ;). :laugh

Kabooka

International Cricketer
That obviously is the best way of proving your work which works out most of the time unless they start crying "oh I deleted my .psd files because I ran out of disk space" ;). :laugh

LOL Agreed :) I firmly believe that those who Talk the talk , Walk the walk .

Balvinder

School Cricketer
m new to this..could you please tell me how to install the kits and the bats

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Kabooka added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

I can recognize my work anywhere. Not mention watermarking may just degrade the quality of the work. Though it certainly is a good Idea

and who copied/plagiarized the work of our dear kabooks?? Our lovely neighbor Saqib:laugh

To all who think Kabooks doesnt own these kits:

Either show the psd's or other links as proof or eff off:getyou
Even though you dont have the proof and yet believe that kabooks is cheating then i guess this might be the reason
" somehow kabooks is managing to fly over to lovely modders like saqib and copy the work in a pen-drive then deleting all the files from Saqib's pc before posting them here. ":facepalm
:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl

Users who are viewing this thread