Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

The South Africa ODI kit does not come with the shirt_sleeves_long.texpack file.

The Pakistan kit has changed in design since I last made it in September 09. The current kits have a very difficult pattern on their shoulders and allways ends up looking very wierd in the game. just like all the other kits I would like to come out with a perfect kit for the Pakistani team. But it may take a lot of time as it is a very cumbersome hit and miss job for me.
Also once again I cannot stress enough that who ever did the UVW unwrapping of the character models was either high (on some very good stuff I might add) or did a very shabby job as he was stressed due to the heat given to him by his mother in law.

Thanks for comments...atleast you have it in your mind thats oki.We can wait for some perfect work ;)

how do i install this patch, do i extract the files into a certain folder?

Thanks

Pls can any one tell how to introduce new bats in the file pls

mourougan added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

which file i have replaced in bigeditor?

mourougan added 16 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Kabooka,
can you tell me how to add HERO HONDA BATS pls

kabooka's not gonna be happy about people asking him about how to download stuff.:facepalm

kabooka's not gonna be happy about people asking him about how to download stuff.:facepalm

Kabookas gonna go flipping mental!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D (And he is close to that at the best of times anyway!!!:D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kabookas gonna go flipping mental!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D (And he is close to that at the best of times anyway!!!:D)

I can totally see Kabooka in a straitjacket one day :)

Attachments

• straight-jacket1.jpg
    straight-jacket1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 13
without Shirt?:eek:

With the Zimbabwe kit there is no shirt in it.

Keep your shirt on!!!!:):D;)

Yeah the Zimbabwe kit does not contain any shirt files at all.

You guys are making it sound as if without the Shirt you are being forced to look at Naked Zimbabwean Men :sarcasm !!! Its been fixed BTW .

It is a big frigging problem man . Im actually surprised at the number of 1 post wonder n00bs over here. Who think that we work for Codies & we owe em something . I also feel for poor AbBh ..... there are people who send us both VM's & PM's in broken English like :

'Game crash , what to do ?:facepalm '
' Colour changing .... me no like ? :( '
'where to put bats ? :mad: '
'why am I bald ? :crying '
'Me poor batting , why jump like Miandad ? :happy'
'why do i like making sexy time with mother in law ? :banana2 '
'I want to be an elephant ... please help :help '
'Talibanis blew up my electricity tower & now im confused about my sexuality :spy '

I guess you guys get the drift ...... :facepalm

I am Mental !

I can totally see Kabooka in a straitjacket one day :)

Those be some nice clothing for sexy time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread