Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

Couldn't figure it out !!! Just PM me how to get it work .
Though if you insist i can do it :)

ahh....:happy
man try to spare sometime for more kits too...Pakistan ODI kit ?:hpraise

Man i wouldn't mind waiting for the puma range , if i could get a gm 2010 pack and the updated SA kit with the armband issues sorted

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease :D

Please respond Uncle Kabooka

Last edited:
A very very very Happy New Year to all me Sprogs from their lovable Uncle Kabooks ;)

New Zealand ODI Kit Released

newzealandpreview.jpg

Download: New Zealand ODI Kit

Check on First Page for Download Details

Though, I must admit that im not very impressed with the quality of the Kiwi ODI Kit.

Maybe in future I could improve upon the quality & accuracy of this kit.

can you please make kookaburra kuhana used by ricky pointing.

this is the third time i am requesting you

What files should we replace in big editor?

Which files to replace??????:mad::doh

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/members/kabooka/#vmessage54025

I personally think that you lack basic forum manners and the intelligence to use the search feature in the forum. There is a thread by Yudi http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/ashes-cricket-2009-downloads-forum/tutorial-how-replace-dds-files-guide-how-use-abbhs-big-editor-62086.htmlwhich explains in detail how to use the Big Editor and replace files in it. If you are such a great modder it would have been a cake walk for you. difficulty in changing files is not my concern and it is certainly not my job to teach all and sundry to how to change these files. I am good at making visual mods and that is all that I am gonna stick to. Unlike you I have a social life and this being new year season I was not able to reply you or anybody else earlier for that matter. It is important for you to realise that I am doing all this for free and I certainly wont be bullied around by a new member who thinks he can get away by farting on my thread.

Mr. great modder what is important for you to realise is that the big file editor is still in its alpha stages and is still not very user friendly. so if you cant comprehend how to use it , you might as well wait for a newer version to come out.

P.S. do not PM or VM me again in future as I will not be entertaining any requests from you.

Yeah pretty awesome kits there kabooka....and oh yeah there isn't a twenty20 keeper pad for india in the editor or i am not able to find it because i see that replacement in ur india kit for odi which i am also using for the ODI kit but there is no twenty20 pad for india right? because it shows the same old light blue in twenty20 format.? or is there something i am missing please let know!

Use the latest version of the Big editor and replace the pads. I have noticed still quite a few files like the SA t20 cap etc. are not yet labelled in the big editor, a newer version will mostly fix all.

i am posting you the picture of ricky pointing bat, can you make it for me

can you please make kookaburra kuhana used by ricky pointing.

this is the third time i am requesting you

I will be coming out with whole range of 2010 bats from Kookaburra , but it may take some time. Till then satisfy yourself from the default Ricky Ponting bat in the game. trust me it will be worth the wait.

awesome work man. dude try to change the faces of sad umpires. put some of Simon Tauffel and Billy Bowden

That is a nice idea, the umps sure look like their wives (or husbands) ran away with the postman, but it may take a long time as a whole lotta work needs to be dont first.

kabooka mindblowing work..truely awesome :D
btw any plans on a Pakistan's ODI/t20 kit ?

i can see one in your CA Bat preview......when will u release it ? :p

And we all Pakistani fans are looking forward to some decent Pakistan Kit in the game now because there isn't any at all at the moment while we see some other great cricketing nations kits around to be put into the game.;)

ahh....:happy
man try to spare sometime for more kits too...Pakistan ODI kit ?:hpraise

We don't wanna insist too hard but man seriously need a pakistani KIT so bad!:banana2

The Pakistan kit has changed in design since I last made it in September 09. The current kits have a very difficult pattern on their shoulders and allways ends up looking very wierd in the game. just like all the other kits I would like to come out with a perfect kit for the Pakistani team. But it may take a lot of time as it is a very cumbersome hit and miss job for me.
Also once again I cannot stress enough that who ever did the UVW unwrapping of the character models was either high (on some very good stuff I might add) or did a very shabby job as he was stressed due to the heat given to him by his mother in law.

Apologies for the post, i did not have full access to the internet and for a couple of days. What i meant to says was "the arm band(Sa and india kit) is also very skewed could you fix this"

I understand my friend, I am working on it but owing to the screwed UVW (I mean screwed) it has a 50-50 chance of coming out right. If you want I can remove the armband altogether.

Lastly -
Id like to quote Guru Dutch for his wise words.....
Mmmmm, what I mean is that I think we need to just learn to be grateful for the work others have done and not continually want the next thing already. Enjoy the fact that someone is willing to share their hard work and be patient and humble until that happens. Just my opinion and not wanting to have a go at you personally but it happens a lot around here.

England ODI Kit 2009/10 Released

33311273.jpg

Check for download link on the first page.

Releasing tomorrow New Zealand for Dutchad and Scotland for BarmyArmy.

When is the Scotland kit coming out mate? And just a question do you know were to find logos in the big editor?

When is the Scotland kit coming out mate? And just a question do you know were to find logos in the big editor?

Its coming man , its been quite a hectic New year for me . Anyway there you cant to find any logos in the big editor, you either gotta scout for a Hi-Res resource on the net or draw them yourself.

Its coming man , its been quite a hectic New year for me . Anyway there you cant to find any logos in the big editor, you either gotta scout for a Hi-Res resource on the net or draw them yourself.

I have made some already. But how can i put them in the game then? Anyway continue the fantastic work with the kits and bats.

"I understand my friend, I am working on it but owing to the screwed UVW (I mean screwed) it has a 50-50 chance of coming out right. If you want I can remove the armband altogether."

Let just see what the armband look like on the final release, if you feel you are not happy with the outcome, then go ahead and delete it

But in the meantime please keep working on it, i am pretty certain that it will look amazing

Btw, Two things

1. What is UVW
  2. and will you be make a gunn and moore 2010 batpack

You Rock!!!!!!!:clap
Dribble!!! Dribble!!!:p

Last edited:
Hey Kabooka, can you start posting your downloads in the texpack format from now on?

Btw, Two things

1. What is UVW
  2. and will you be make a gunn and moore 2010 batpack

You Rock!!!!!!!:clap
Dribble!!! Dribble!!!:p

UVW is sort of graphical layout which defines how a model will be textured. A good UVW map should be like a crisp page for easy editing while poor UVW is like a crumpled page which is tough to comprehend and edit.

As far as bats go....of course G&M 2010 will come but in due time.

Hey Kabooka, can you start posting your downloads in the texpack format from now on?

I am posting 4 kits as of now. 3 of them are in texpack format.

------------------------

Team Kits for Ireland, Scotland, Zimbabwe & Bangladesh have been released.

Check on the first page for more details.

can your tell me how i can insert HERO HONDA bat in the game file pls

Everybody should note that Scotland, Ireland & Zimbabwe kits are in Texpack format , so you must replace the files from the main menu itself, no need to hunt for DDS files :)

Users who are viewing this thread