Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

NZ and SL kit

When are you posting the NZ, WI and SL kits

Pls post them even if they are not 100% perfect.

Or simply post them whenever you are ready, since you are doing all the work and I am doing f*ck-all.

That be the smartest words ive heard all morning......

Happy New Year Sprogs.

Ye lovable Uncle,
Kabooka

Arrrrr....

That be the smartest words ive heard all morning......

Happy New Year Sprogs.

Ye lovable Uncle,
Kabooka

Arrrrr....

Happy New Year to one and all including the Mighty Kabooski!!:)

dutchad added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Or simply post them whenever you are ready, since you are doing all the work and I am doing f*ck-all.

I'll second, third and fourth that! Classic Captain!!!:):D

Happy new year amigo. By the way, have you tried that english.csv yet:D:D.

Waiting eagerly for the response:p

kabooka mindblowing work..truely awesome :D
btw any plans on a Pakistan's ODI/t20 kit ?

i can see one in your CA Bat preview......when will u release it ? :p

Yeah pretty awesome kits there kabooka....and oh yeah there isn't a twenty20 keeper pad for india in the editor or i am not able to find it because i see that replacement in ur india kit for odi which i am also using for the ODI kit but there is no twenty20 pad for india right? because it shows the same old light blue in twenty20 format.? or is there something i am missing please let know!

I am really looking forward to your ICC World XI kit;)

And we all Pakistani fans are looking forward to some decent Pakistan Kit in the game now because there isn't any at all at the moment while we see some other great cricketing nations kits around to be put into the game.;)

the arm band(Sa and india kit) is also very screwed could you fix this

Apologies for the post, i did not have full access to the internet and for a couple of days. What i meant to says was "the arm band(Sa and india kit) is also very skewed could you fix this"

please make the puma balistic which is still in use by heino kuhn and b mccullum picture attached

Attachments

• puma_ballistic_cricket_bat.jpg
    puma_ballistic_cricket_bat.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 15
Happy new year amigo. By the way, have you tried that english.csv yet:D:D.

Waiting eagerly for the response:p

Couldn't figure it out !!! Just PM me how to get it work .

please make the puma balistic which is still in use by heino kuhn and b mccullum picture attached

It wont be a problem to make that at all, but Matt im in a bit of a dilemma , you see what you have there is a Puma Ballastic 2009 model , whereas I intend to redo the entire puma range with its 2010 offerings.

Though if you insist i can do it :)

Users who are viewing this thread