KFC SANZAC Championship - The Final | The Champions are...

2 For me also i just love your leagues and i am free !

I am Expected Managing Big Team on this League, because i never managed big strong team in your league... But it's Ok, by managing team in this league i may get to know Cricket in Uganda...

I am Expected Managing Big Team on this League, because i never managed big strong team in your league... But it's Ok, by managing team in this league i may get to know Cricket in Uganda...

You got India in quite a few of the older ones, but I'll make sure you get a good one in the Asian competition[DOUBLEPOST=1409921491][/DOUBLEPOST]
2 For me also i just love your leagues and i am free !
Tanzania or Vanuatu?

15-man squad, right? Here ye go.

Australia-flag.png

AUS.gif
Squad

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:bat: Aaron Finch
:bat: David Warner
:ar: Cameron White

:ar: Shane Watson
:bat: Michael Clarke :c:
:ar: Steven Smith
:ar: Glenn Maxwell

:wk: Brad Haddin
:ar: James Faulkner

:ar: Mitchell Johnson
:bwl: James Pattinson
:ar: Mitchell Starc
:ar: Nathan Coulter-Nile
:bwl: Clint McKay

:bwl: Nathan Lyon

Too bad there wasn't any room for Bailey, Cutting & Hughes..

Too bad there wasn't any room for Bailey, Cutting & Hughes..

He might not be in peak form at the moment, but I would have thought that Bailey, with his average six higher than Tendulkar and strike rate eight higher than David Warner, might have commanded a place?

Hughes is tied up by his Italian duty though

He might not be in peak form at the moment, but I would have thought that Bailey, with his average six higher than Tendulkar and strike rate eight higher than David Warner, might have commanded a place?

Thanks mainly to that terrible series in India where bowlers from both sides were butchered almost every game. I'm a fan of having no less than five fast bowlers per squad to go with a couple of all rounders (Maxwell & Faulkner). So, it was between him and Steve Smith. And I'd prefer Smith any day.

Thanks mainly to that terrible series in India where bowlers from both sides were butchered almost every game. I'm a fan of having no less than five fast bowlers per squad to go with a couple of all rounders (Maxwell & Faulkner). So, it was between him and Steve Smith. And I'd prefer Smith any day.

All of which is very true. Anyway, here's that ranking table: LINKETY LINK LINK which is further proof that numbers don't always tell the whole story.

Last edited:
Sad to miss out on South Africa. :( Nahhhh I'm not like one of them anyways Kenya are a very interesting team to manage thus I had em as my second team.

You got India in quite a few of the older ones, but I'll make sure you get a good one in the Asian competition[DOUBLEPOST=1409921491][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tanzania or Vanuatu?
Vanuatu

Last edited:
Uganda-flag.png

Uganda
:bat: Hamu Bagenda
:bat: Arthur Kyobe
:bat: Benjamin Musoke
:arwk: Roger Mukasa :c:
:wkb: Abram Mutyagaba
:bat: Arnold Otwan U19
:ar: Kenneth Kamyuka
:ar: Davis Arinaitwe spin
:ar: Frank Nsubuga spin
:ar: Brian Masaba
:ar: Jonathan Sebanja
:bwl: Patrick Ochan
:bwl: Deusdedit Muhumuza
:bwl: Danniel Ruyange
:bwl: Faruk Ochimi U19
:bwl: Charles Waiswa
Above is our 16 members Squad... If we Allowed only choose 14 than, Remove Arnold Otwan & Danniel Ruyange from Squad...

Okay, then.

If you could all post your 15-man squads from the 30 available to you, that would be great. No rush or anything, seeing as I have 20 teams to put into the sim, but if you could get them in that'd be great. All the information you need should be on Cricinfo, but if you get desperate, Cricket Archive might help you out too.

@ThebigGgamer @Sulaiman7 @Umair2000 @Matt121 @joejoe018 @Mr Nokkaya @shoaibakhtar

Thanks also to @VC the slogger and @RedKing for getting theirs in already

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread