KFC SANZAC Championship - The Final | The Champions are...

Namibia-flag.png

:bat: Gerrie Snyman :c:
:ar: Jan-Berrie Burger
:bat: Craig Williams
:bat: Stephan Baard
:bat: Xander Pitchers

:wk: Gerhard Erasmus
:wk: Raymond Van Schoor

:ar: Sarel Burger
:ar: Louis van der Westhuizen
:ar: Nicholaas Scholtz
:ar: Vincent Viret

:bwl: Christi Viljoen
:bwl: Louis Klazinga
:bwl: Hendrik Geldenhuys

:ar: Bernard Scholtz​

Tanzania
:ar: Rashidi Amiri
:ar: Arshan Jasani
:bat: Kishan Kamania
:wk: Issa Kikasi
:bat: Enjo Kiongozi
:bat: Enjo Seti
:wk: Nasibu Mapunda
:bat: Abhik Patwa
:ar: Hamisi Abdullah :c:
:ar: Kassim Nassoro
:ar: Khalil Rehemtulla
:ar: Seif Abdul
:bwl: Salum Jumbe
:bwl: Kassim Mussa
:bwl: Lazaro Ng'anga

This guy, Gerrie Snyman is going to rock.

Zimbabwe Squad
Looks like R.I.P Zimbabwe in Super Group. anyway looking forward for at least one upset

:ar: Hamilton Masakadza
:bat: Sikandar Raza
:bat: Malcolm Waller
:bat: Gary Ballance
:bat: Murray Godwin

:bwl: Kyle Jarvis
:ar: Prosper Utseya
:bwl: Brian Vittori
:bwl: Antony Ireland
:bwl: Chrs Mpofu

:ar: Elton Chigumbura
:ar: Sean Ervine
:ar: Colin de Grandhomme

:wk: Regis Chakabva
:wk: Brendon Taylor

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy, Gerrie Snyman is going to rock.

As long as you don't send him opening.

Looks like R.I.P Zimbabwe in Super Group. anyway looking forward for at least one upset

You could improve the situation by bringing in both Craig & Sean Ervine, Murray Goodwin, Anthony Ireland and Colin de Grandhomme (if NZ drop him & Author allows it). I also noticed Gary Ballance wasn't in England's squad for the Allianz Europa Championship. Perhaps you could boost your qualifying campaign by bringing him in if allowed to do so.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000.png
:bat: Hashim Amla
:wk: Quinton De Kock
:wk: AB De Villiers
:ar: Faf Du Plessis
:bat: David Miller
:ar: Dean Elgar

:ar: JP Duminy
:ar: Robin Petersen
:ar: Albie Morkel
:ar: Ryan McLaren

:bwl: Dale Steyn
:bwl: Morne Morkel
:ar: Vernon Philander
:bwl: Imran Tahir
:bwl: Aaron Phangiso

Last edited:
You could improve the situation by bringing in both Craig & Sean Ervine, Murray Goodwin, Anthony Ireland and Colin de Grandhomme (if NZ drop him & Author allows it). I also noticed Gary Ballance wasn't in England's squad for the Allianz Europa Championship. Perhaps you could boost your qualifying campaign by bringing him in if allowed to do so.

I was thinking about this - Craig Ervine played for Northern Ireland, but I could allow Ervine Sr., Goodwin, Ireland, and possibly Ballance and CdG. What would your thoughts be on this?[DOUBLEPOST=1410087395][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 130220
:bat: David Miller
:ar: David Miller

Who would you like instead of your second David Miller?

edited the squad

I was thinking about this - Craig Ervine played for Northern Ireland, but I could allow Ervine Sr., Goodwin, Ireland, and possibly Ballance and CdG. What would your thoughts be on this?

I feel you should allow only those who aren't already selected in other nations squads in your entire set of qualifiers leading up to the World Cup. So, only Craig Ervine should be invalid for the Zimbabweans.

Zimbabwe really need these players if they are to even compete with any of the teams in the group of death.

I was thinking about this - Craig Ervine played for Northern Ireland, but I could allow Ervine Sr., Goodwin, Ireland, and possibly Ballance and CdG. What would your thoughts be on this?

I remember you mentioning that you'll be going for real squads this time so the former team members shouldn't be available. It's always up to the manager to decide.

I remember you mentioning that you'll be going for real squads this time so the former team members shouldn't be available. It's always up to the manager to decide.

That's why I VMed him. The main reason this is more realistic is because I can't find many cricketers of a good standard with exotic heritage - there's no reason not to include most of those Zimbabweans, seeing as they're not playing elsewhere

Users who are viewing this thread