IPL Kings XI Punjab

That dud Jayawardena lost us the match today. :mad:

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Gets Pomers in for him.

KKR sucks. We will win easily.

easily the weakest team in the IPL on paper but their team work and the face that they gel well as a team can lift their spirits and eventually make them play out of their boots

Rains were supposed to be reason IPL happened in RSA and not England. :mad:

England are having wonderful right now. Full sinshine and moderately hot. Not a cloud in sight. :cool:

Rains were supposed to be reason IPL happened in RSA and not England. :mad:

Its the coastal venues. Durban is notorious for its unpredictable weather and cape town this time of year is hit and miss. Once the games move to the inland venues it will get better.

It is frustrating.:(

Good news is no further rain is predicted for Durban for the rest of the week. Cape Town there is no rain predicted for tomorrow but a 30% on the other days this weekend. Not looking good for PE on Sunday with a 60% chance.

since the discussion has gone off topic,let me add a couple of things aswell.
lets face it as it is.ECB is the only distant threat to BCCI in terms of power and if IPL had been moved to england,it would have given ECB a slightly more power to possibly topple BCCI as the most powerful board in the future.
as far as KXIP goes,i already mentioned that they are easily the weakest team this season.

Idiot owners. Dont even know who to buy.

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

since the discussion has gone off topic,let me add a couple of things aswell.
lets face it as it is.ECB is the only distant threat to BCCI in terms of power and if IPL had been moved to england,it would have given ECB a slightly more power to possibly topple BCCI as the most powerful board in the future.
as far as KXIP goes,i already mentioned that they are easily the weakest team this season.

This is most on topic post I have reaf here. :rolleyes:

Anyone know what happened to Pomersbach? Cricinfo said he wasn't available along with Hopes and Marsh.

Ranadb Bose and VRV look like long lost brothers. Drop them both and get some batsman instead of them. Where is ramesh Powar?

Users who are viewing this thread