IPL Kings XI Punjab

Yes Gilly should also do what Sanga, Matthews and Ponting did for their respective teams. :thumbs

MANDEEP
SHAUN MARSH
POMERSBACH
VOHRA
MILLER
DAVID HUSSEY
HARMEET
CHAWLA
PRAVEEN KUMAR
AWANA
BHARGAV BHATT

Finally Gilly has dropped himself :yes

I think KXIP should drop Mehmood now as they don't have problems with bowling as such. Batting is to be bolstered, so they can accommodate Pomersbach in the team in place of Mehmood. Harmeet Singh should get a game in coming matches.

Agree with you he hasnt done a great job till now :yes

So its CSK vs KX1P today in Chepauk.I would personally love to see Adam Gilchrist play.Though i am a hardcore CSK fan,i like this team for Gilly.Hope its a nice match and good luck Gilly and Co.

4 runs and 16 runs first we lost because of Pollard catch and than we lost due to Raina batting and Mohit great bowling at the start :(

Seriously Gony goes expensive every time and still in the team. But not giving the u19 star Sandeep Sharma a go.

Theoritically Punjab still has a chance.Practically tough.All we can do is hope that RCB loses today.

Its very very difficult but not impossible. :rolleyes

KXIP made errors in strengthening the run rate in the death overs. They just couldn't go for big shots against Cooper and Watson. :facepalm

RR are on a high, good quality of cricket and best leadership. :clap

We need to win all of our remaining matches to go through :)

I was right Sandeep Sharma is a great package he picked up 3 wickets with a economy rate of below 6!

The only thing to blame is that the XI did not really get shifted around as much. Sending Sandeep Sharma to the xi that late is just crazy knowing that he was the highest wicket taker in the u19 wc and also doing well in the Ranji.

KXIP still have a chance to go through

Last edited:
I think KXIP is having a great chance to make it to play-offs. SRH is the closest competitor. But no chance to KKR and RCB now, I suppose. :facepalm

Good going Gilly, Miller, Mehmood, Awana, Sandeep, Chawla. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread