IPL Kings XI Punjab

I just saw the 2007 WC Finals highlights yesterday in star cricket and i just wished Gilly could play such a knock again and he did it yesterday as i wished for it.Thank you so much Legend Gilly!Love You Gilly.I love CSK and RR but i really dont mind KX1P win the IPL if you score like this.#ILOVEGILLY

Gilly is doing a awesome job he is playing awesomely Marsh and Miller are also doing a good job :thumbs

Sadly, Punjab is out again. If Preity was sensible, she should sell off the team and let someone else take charge. How many seasons will she pick the wrong players and let Punjab remain always below average to poor?

We are out and let her stay

----------

I will only be happy if she will sell the team to another actress Priyanka maybe ;)

Punjab made the semis once, in the first edition of the IPL. Thereafter, they have always been in the middle. Neither here, nor there. If I were the owner, I would'nt sell the team. Boost it up with a few big names, hard-hitters. Yes, they made the mistake of relying too much on more unknown names, but I wish they had a big name somewhere in their ranks. That would have helped them a lot.

Thats what I said-they made the semis in the first edition. There after they have always been struggling to get into the Top4.

Gilly is gone who will replace him ?? what you guys think we should get some good indian batsmen

The teams will change next year. The contracts were drawn up for a 3 year period only. After the IPL ends, we will have a clear picture as to how the retention rules would be framed.

The retention rules would most probably be like those after 2010 season, where you could retain up to 4 players.

We should retain Sandeep Sharma,Marsh and Miller

I like Madhav's idea. Just allow the franchisees to retain 2 players. The Board needs better governance and once that is in place,thenthey should draw up these rules.

Users who are viewing this thread