Kit Requests

Here is a picture of the 2001 Pakistan ODI Kit. Sohail said he would like someone to make it. Will you, Dazza?

the 2001 kit they used in the natwest challenge!

SumoNYR88 said:
Here are the shots.....

The Northern District and Canterbury ones aren't 100% complete (I'm not sure if I have the trousers fully correct and I'm trying to get hold of the remaining State sponsor and manufacturer's logos)......

They look pretty much perfect except it would be nice to have the right coloured pads (Canterbury are red for batting, blue for wicketkeeping, not sure about Northern, I don't live there)

bharat said:
WC 99 pak kit is already made.Get it HERE!
Is that the kit that I did? If so it doesnt have all the required resolutions so it might not look the best in game. That said, why is cricket2004.co.uk so slow?

here is the kit made by squiz (pak wc99)

Sorry guys. Is this the 2001 Pakistan Kit? Sohail would like someone to make it.

SumoNYR88 said:

The Zimbabwe one however is the best I could come up with as Cricket 2004 allows for only one sleeve, so I couldn't make them seperate colours throught both sleves like it is in real life but in my opinion this doesn't look all that bad..........

So what do you fellows think

an idea.Since most of the Zimbabwe players are black.You can put the black skin instead of the sleeves.

Also waiting for the release. :cheers

an idea.Since most of the Zimbabwe players are black.You can put the black skin instead of the sleeves.

Hmmm..............that might not be true for long...........

Also waiting for the release.

They will be released by the weekend..........

They look pretty much perfect except it would be nice to have the right coloured pads (Canterbury are red for batting, blue for wicketkeeping, not sure about Northern, I don't live there)

I will make any necessary changes by the weekend............

Aus 99 Kit???

could somebody please create the kit worn by australia in the 99 world cup. I am having problems posting the image but it is yellow with the green stars shooting across it. The pakistan 99 kit looks awesome aswell. Plz help

Last edited by a moderator:
Australia World Cup 1999 Kit

Hello. MWaugh stated that he would like someone to create the Australia World Cup 1999 Kit. I have found and attached an image of the Kit, which should be good enough for someone to model from. Thank-You.

Users who are viewing this thread