Kit Requests

I've had around 7 or 8 county kits for england, one for the Canterbury Wizards and Zimbabwe ready for some time now...........some have been uploaded (when I made them last summer).......

I'll upload some images of the newer kits I've made in the coming days........

india wc2003 kit????

Australia World Cup 2003 Kit

Recently I have learned how to attach images to my posts, so ignore the text that was in this thread earlier (posted 29th January 2005 at 09:10am) and concentrate on this new text and the attached image of the Australia World Cup 2003 Kit. Can somebody make it for me? Has it already been made?

Last edited:
When making kits - how do you not loose the textures in the template.
In other games like Soccer when I change the colour of a kit it overrides the dimples in the shirt, so how do I not override it im using Adobe Photoshop 7.0

Ok ive opened a template - i wanted to make the template all blue
so I used Rectangle Tool, now when I did that the whole template is blue and I can nolonger see the template. How can I change the colour of the kit without loosing the template in the background?

Sorry everyone, I'm not at home at the moment.......but in the next day or so, I will have shots of the new Canterbury and Northern Districts kits I have made........

Eric, you once had the brand for the kits........could you please give me that picture again? Thanks.....

Also, the green state logo on the sleeves are impossible to find on the interenet.........I'm afraid that will be the sole detail left out of the kits.......otherwise they're more or less good to go :)

guys the indian kit used in the worldcup and champions trophy plzzzzzzzzzzzz

SumoNYR88 said:
Sorry everyone, I'm not at home at the moment.......but in the next day or so, I will have shots of the new Canterbury and Northern Districts kits I have made........

Eric, you once had the brand for the kits........could you please give me that picture again? Thanks.....

Also, the green state logo on the sleeves are impossible to find on the interenet.........I'm afraid that will be the sole detail left out of the kits.......otherwise they're more or less good to go :)

Eric's templates are uploaded in one big file in his FTP folder. Have a look at them.

Thanks Colin......

Here are the shots.....

The Northern District and Canterbury ones aren't 100% complete (I'm not sure if I have the trousers fully correct and I'm trying to get hold of the remaining State sponsor and manufacturer's logos)......

The Zimbabwe one however is the best I could come up with as Cricket 2004 allows for only one sleeve, so I couldn't make them seperate colours throught both sleves like it is in real life but in my opinion this doesn't look all that bad.....

Also Sid, the Champions trophy is over.......India is back to using their tri colour Sahara kit with the BCCI badge and Sahara patch on the side.........and that kit has already been released by several kit makers (I have one myself but haven't bothered to releasee it due to the number of Indian kits already out there)........

So what do you fellows think

Attachments

• zimbabawe 2005.jpg
    zimbabawe 2005.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 198
  • ND copy.jpg
    ND copy.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 196
  • CW.jpg
    CW.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 183
Last edited: