Kit Requests

Does this look anything like it cricketmouse?

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-01-25 22-47-14-04.bmp
    88.9 KB · Views: 245
  • Cricket2004 2005-01-25 23-52-26-93.bmp
    88.9 KB · Views: 241
  • Cricket2004 2005-01-25 23-50-55-09.bmp
    88.9 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Canterburys pads, hats and helmets are all red, trousers black.

I'm also having trouble with the logos but maybe this will help?

Attachments

• 033025.jpg
    033025.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 220
Hashim said:
Thias is probably off the topic, but bharat where did you get the new bat and keeping gloves from that are in the opicture that you have posted?

I believe it is Jones Keeper kit and aussie1st bat for ponting.

Tis' pretty good, but dirtydog's right, the yellow should be darker, and perhaps the green a touch as well. Looks good though... :clap

Yeah looks pretty good when will it be ready? (And thanks of course mate, you're an absolute legend)

Leicestershire foxes 20/20 kit. Not 100% sure its right, so let me know.

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-01-26 19-19-34-67.bmp
    88.9 KB · Views: 207
  • LEICESTER.zip
    530 KB · Views: 31
Looks ok. Main problem is your logos. You have to find a way of getting them in focus more, cutting out the white and blending them into the kit. Here's what to do:
- Try and find logos that aren't too big otherwise they will be distorted when you shrink them. If you can't find one, use the one Sumo used when he made the Somerset and Notts Twenty20 kits
- Use the magic wand to cut the white. It can select images based on pixels and allow you to cut the white. Failing that zoom in to max and use the polyagonal lasso tool to cut out the white bits and delete them
- Use Hue/Saturation to blend the logo into the kit. Use the dropper to get the extact colour then hue/saturation and check 'colourise'. (This is all for photoshop so you'll have to find the equivalent tools if you're using a different program).

Good luck.

Cheers Dazza and Barmy, I can touch it up if you'd like, I'd almost made it but a) hadn't got the time and b) I couldn't get the yellow on the arms quite right. I'll see what I can do on the logos.

Thanks loads though :)

The Twin,Eric has made the Canterbury kit.You can get it here.I'll try to make a better one when I find time.

if i send a picture to any of u guys of my club shirt could you make it and send it back to take over worcestishire

Users who are viewing this thread