Kit Requests

Also Sid, the Champions trophy is over.......India is back to using their tri colour Sahara kit with the BCCI badge and Sahara patch on the side.........and that kit has already been released by several kit makers

I thought that the world cup was over and someone requested the aussie world cup kit and it was made!!! ;)

I think dazza has made the India world cup kit which i had requested earlier but did not release it , it looked good !
i hope someone releases the india world cup 2003 kit

Here is Dazza's Leicestershire Kit again, except I've tried to make the logos a bit clearer and I've tidied some patches of light green that were floating around. I've also included both the Twenty20 and the Leicestershire Logo. See what you think.

Attachments

• LEICESTER(v1.zip
    534.6 KB · Views: 23
INDIA WORLD CUP 2003

Let me know what you think aditya123. Doesnt quiet look right to me.

Good work cricketmouse. looks good

aditya123 have you any pictures of the back of the shirt?

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-01-31 12-40-50-98.bmp
    88.9 KB · Views: 218
back of shirt

dazza , can u post download for the current version of the India WC2003 kit .. a beta version
Then u can update the back of the shirt as well with the help of the pictures i have provided
The kits look gr8

Note : The dark blue patch on the sleeves should be darker !

i have also posted a pic for the side view of the Kit and a cricket2002 India world cup kit

the cricket 2002 version of the kit was as accurate as it gets

Please Make This Kit

The attachment provided includes a picture of Marcus Trescothick wearing the England ODI kit of the year 2001. Can somebody make it for me?

Last edited:
that looks really good man, how bout some1 make an updated kit version off the WC2003 kits for all the major teams.. it would feel realistic when doing a WC!

Shake_12 said:
is there a way to make the number of the jersey differnet and have there name on the back like tendukar 10 99 ganguly like taht?

No. The same set of numbers is used for every team.

england 2001

England 2001 one day kit as requested

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-02-01 03-10-13-39.bmp
    88.9 KB · Views: 195
  • england 2001.zip
    315.6 KB · Views: 88
Thanks Dazza much appreciated. Bit sleepy- just got up! :sleep

Has anybody ever made the actual face for one of my favourite players- Martin Saggers? He used to play for Norfolk, my team, so it would be good to have his likeness in the game without EA's monkey version. Thanks.

So,when can we get the Zimbabwe kit and Canterbury kit?

Users who are viewing this thread