Kit Requests

FICA WORLD XI

Can somebody tell me where to find a good photo of the fica world XI kit. Trying to make kit, but ive only got a small photo, so i cant quite get the right colours.

Cheers

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-01-24 23-32-14-23.bmp
    88.9 KB · Views: 229
  • Cricket2004 2005-01-25 14-17-28-42.bmp
    88.9 KB · Views: 217
  • Cricket2004 2005-01-25 16-33-05-68.bmp
    88.9 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
dazza1974 said:
Can somebody tell me where to find a good photo of the fica world XI kit. Trying to make kit, but ive only got a small photo, so i cant quite get the right colours.

Cheers

Can you post the kit front image here so we can try and help.

Can someone do a Canterbury kit?

In the game they wear blue!!

Could you also make their helmets red?

And their pads?

Here are some pics

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 195
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 189
  • canter player.jpg
    canter player.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 191
FICA WORLD XI kit looks good.The red & blue must be darker.

The Twin I'll try making them.Are they the latest kits and what colour are the pads?

I need the Canterbury logo & state logo and other logos to finish the kit.I couldn't find them anywhere.

This is what I've done so far.

Reagrding Aussie domestic kits.I don't follow Aussie domestic cricket.Squiz might try to fo it.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 210
havent seen him in a long time

and regardless bharat, all i need done is the kits, i can do rosters etc. ill see if i can find some pictures for you if you agree to do it

you can find the canterbury kit in the big kit update in the downloads section. I think Colin created it already.

1 question, how do you keep the wavy part there?

are you talking about the kit? if you are then you can keep the wavy parts be lowing the opaque bar in photoshop

bharat said:
I need the Canterbury logo & state logo and other logos to finish the kit.I couldn't find them anywhere.

This is what I've done so far.

Reagrding Aussie domestic kits.I don't follow Aussie domestic cricket.Squiz might try to fo it.

Eric has made all the NZ domestic kits. See the NZ domestic patch thread in the patch makers forum (sorry, everyone else. They are unreleased atm).

Australia VB Kit

Australia VB Kit. This one for for u Shake_12. I couldn't do anything more than this.

Thanks to aussie1st and straw whose kits I used to make this kit.

ausvbkit.jpg

Click here to download

Can anyone make the Leicestershire ODI kit for me? I've tried to make it myself but Can't get it quite right. Here's some pics:

scbrig09.jpg

maddy67-1438.jpg

maddy56-1331.jpg

Thias is probably off the topic, but bharat where did you get the new bat and keeping gloves from that are in the opicture that you have posted?

Users who are viewing this thread