Kits extracted

Right.

Bharat,
I just made a post on cricket2002.tk forums about the fact that you called me "sir tom hicks", wondering whether it was a mistake in translation, or you being a sarcastic gimp. I now know the answer. You are a therefore a gimp.

Tom

a gimp like Kachra in Lagaan, except im sure you cannot bowl as good as him

anyways, here is my india kit

also looks like i am going to be busy for the next two or three weeks. received a scholarship application that is due the 31st, so gotta concentrate on that after exams :(

hey man in my game i dont have indias sponsor on there shirt how did u get it?

SAHARA

He edited it using the kit extractor which this whole thread is about :rolleyes:

as you can see from the screen shots, the india kit is not ready right now, so i am working on it instead of studying...i only have english left, so i've got more free time

hey i put the kit files in Kit Viewer but i dont know how to open them there is no button Import New Kit or sumthing like that ????

I've just uploaded it for Colin to check. There is also a tutorial on kit editing (making them the right size and all sorts) as it is pretty complicated. Colin will check that and then I presume that it will be released...

Not long now kids!

Great work Tom!
At last the much antisipated is about to release.

depends what it's about, obviously. If you're after psychological help, then you're in the wrong place.

Attachments

• screenshot1.JPG
    screenshot1.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread