KKR: Razzaq to replace Ponting

This is stupid. Class players will be Class players in all forms of the game. We saw that with Kallis in the IPL and the World Twenty20. We also saw it from Dravid, who was fairly successful in the IPL.

What?What are you trying to say do you mean ponting will show his class i twenty also?

I'm saying he will be successful, because he is a Class player. His natural game is also to play aggressively, so I don't see why you wouldn't want his experience, and leadership in any team.

Yaa that is fair enough but he is not in form at all.I dont see any point taking him in team and he said no in this season so to be honest this is right decission.

That doesn't matter really you can't judge him in one test to be honest i dont see any point judging him.We should not discuss about this because if kkr thing they dont want ponting no one can say anything.

He will be preparing for next Ashes.

This is stupid. Class players will be Class players in all forms of the game. We saw that with Kallis in the IPL and the World Twenty20. We also saw it from Dravid, who was fairly successful in the IPL.

Don't you think that it's wiser to sign a player who will actually play for the team, rather than continuing with a person who is a part of the team just on pen and paper? It's not about his class, Ponting is clearly one of the best players we currently have. It's about how much time he can give to the team. He was unavailable for the most part in season one, pulled himself out in the second season, and if I'm not wrong, he will be unavailable for the most of season three as well, because he has international duties in his hand. This is the main reason why they have replaced him with Razzaq.

:laughI agree mate he should be ready for being sacked from team lol.:)

He doesnt deserve to be sacked from the team. :sarcasm

And far as KKR is concerned, I think they have made a wise move of signing up Razzaq. He can be a great boost for the team.

Why cant we get rid of Jayawardene and Sangakkara.

Users who are viewing this thread