Known Bugs

:P The most outragous thing I have seen while England bats gives a Catch to the fielder and Richie goes that was a six and here the Fielder gets the catch, and SUDDENLY THERE IS NO COMMENTARIES.

Exultinla :o

Attachments

• Shaquille_o_neal_phot.jpg
    Shaquille_o_neal_phot.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
just to add to the known bugs:-

1. in custom fielding, the players i assigned to specific fielding positions aren't the ones at the actual fielding positions. this is no big deal except for the fact that players are given different stats and fielding capabilities. so far i have not been disadvantaged because of this, which leads to the question whether there are any differences in individual players' fielding abilities in the game. if not, then why bother with the fielding stat?

2. there is a huge mess with stat tracking. some of my best performances are just not recorded in the hall of fame, which defeats its existence

Are all these bugs present in the Playstation 2 version of EA Sports Cricket 2004? I know EA Sports Cricket 2002 had some commentary problems, so if these are true the producers haven't fixed any bugs, they've just added them!

I was playing NZ vs Kenya a while ago. I was bowling as Bond and the Kenyan edged it through the slips. Then, Benaud said "Bond, is after that one. Bond gathers that one in at third man". Next ball, for some reason, M. Suji was at slip :blink:

Too many careless errors, official list.........here we come...

the list isn't for a patch (the patch idea is out the window after the amount of nagging EA made us go through for just releasing the game after 18 months!)...

Wishlist for Cricket 2006 would seem to be the more apropos idea at the moment......unless EA have any intention on making a patch....can someone find out?? :huh:

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Jan 31 2004, 07:16 PM
We've e-mailed them. They haven't bothered to respond so I guess not...
They don't care apparently, as long as they are employed and get their money from EA...

They better start earning it, or else they'll ruin an already mediocore series! :angry:

i found this thing very realistic.I hooked the ball & was caught in the boundary.the fielder instantly threw the ball in air,which crossed the boundary & guess what the umpire signalled SIX runs :cool

this happened in Medium level

This is actually very unrealistic. Once the fielder is in control of the ball it is a catch, therefore this is a bug and not a realistic feature.

Users who are viewing this thread