'Koffee with Karan/KWK : Season 3' - Bollywood Talk Show

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just thought this one deserves its own thread since the third season of this super hit show is back on air, November 7th (coming Sunday). The first episode is going to be with Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan, the star couple of Bollywood. I have always loved the show and sometimes have watched a few episodes more than 5-6 times. The best part about of the show is Karan and his chemistry with the celebrities that he brings onto the show. Doesnt hold himself back, and asks questions that could potentially embarass the celebrity or the people related to them. The best episode has to be the one with the Kapoor brothers. That was the episode full of life. I also loved the Abhishek Bachchan-Preity Zinta episode in Season 1. Season 2 was probably not as good as Season 1 on the whole, but Season 2 by itself has some really good episodes (my favorite episode of the Kapoor brothers was on Season 2).

kwk1.jpg

History of Koffee with Karan

Sneak Peek of 'KWK - Season 3

Hoping for some really interesting and different celebrity combinations this time. For one, want to see Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgan being brought to the show and made to chat with Karan. Especially Ajay Devgan. Karan talks about Ajay a lot when chatting with Kajol, but this time want to see Ajay himself on the show. Karan wants to have Rajnikanth on the show but I doubt anyone would be able to accomplish that since Rajnikanth is such a reclusive person and doesnt appear on personal interviews (even in the South, its been years since he did a personal interview and that too for a television channel).

Last edited by a moderator:
Not interested to watch Abhi-Ash. Give me some new faces.

Isn't this show of Karan Johar? I believe his father owned a movie productions. They've made a couple of hit movies.

Yes Yash Johar made some of best Hindi movies. Nowdays Karan is mostly producing films and giving chance to young directors. Some of his recent production are:

Dostana :)
Wake Up Sid :)
Jooth Hi Sahi :)
I Hate Love Stories :mad:

Yes Yash Johar made some of best Hindi movies. Nowdays Karan is mostly producing films and giving chance to young directors. Some of his recent production are:

Dostana :)
Wake Up Sid :)
Jooth Hi Sahi :)
I Hate Love Stories :mad:

Jhoota Hi Sahi was not a Karan Johar production. "IHLS' and the other two was. Kurbaan was his production too.

Karan always brings his 'close friends' for the first episode. For the first two seasons, it was SRK-Kajol (Rani joined them in the second season to make the KKHH episode:D). This time, Karan has moved onto Abhi-Ash. Sonam-Deepika are coming and also Ranbir-Imran are also coming together for one episode. These episodes have been shot already. They have also shot a director's episode with Raju Hirani and two other directors (forgot their names).

SaiSrini added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Isn't this show of Karan Johar? I believe his father owned a movie productions. They've made a couple of hit movies.

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum was produced by his father and directed by him. Also in those days, his father has produced big hit films like Dostana (the Amitabh-Shatrughan one), Agneepath, etc. Very big production house, they have. And Karan is managing it very well so far after his dad's death (Wake Up Sid, Dostana, Kurbaan, etc).

As usual, another fun episode of KWK with the Season 3 opening. Ash was superb in her rapid fire round. Her line of 'My Name is not Khan' was just the BEST! It completely floored Karan off his sofa:lol Abhishek is just so so boring with his constant 'I am ready to do anything' line. Abhi - get over it. That line of yours did well in previous seasons, but its so boring of you to repeat it so often.

Wow....your truly a candy-floss guy arent ya sai ? ;) :p

Well, if thats how you want to call me, I'll take it.:) I think the Karan - RGV war might extend onto us maybe. I will take Karan's side and you might do it with RGV. Am I right? Nothing to hide, I like Karan Johar and most of the films he directed (except for KANK which also had some good moments to it). Also I like the way he conducts KWK. I am a big fan of the show.

Not sure if this can be posted here, but delete it if it violates any rules
Season 3 EP 1 - Part 1
Season 3 EP 1 - Part 2
Season 3 EP 1 - Part 3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread