IPL Kolkata Knight Riders

Chris Gayle and Brendon Mc Cullum ...will rock SRKs KKR this time...
Along with Shane Bond...wooooooh.its gonna be breath taking

i'll take chandidas anyday over Fails and Cucumbers. :p

Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo....but dont Haarbo.....:laugh

i'll take chandidas anyday over Fails and Cucumbers. :p

Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo....but dont Haarbo.....:laugh

Cucumber is a better guy anyday than Chandidas....:D He will overtake all records of Chandidas's captaincy and will end up as India's most successful.

However, watching Saurav play is rare and KKR will be my third team of support after CSK and MI (for Sachin paaji).;)

Cucumber is a better guy anyday than Chandidas....:D He will overtake all records of Chandidas's captaincy and will end up as India's most successful.

However, watching Saurav play is rare and KKR will be my third team of support after CSK and MI (for Sachin paaji).;)

chandidas literally transformed indian cricket from crappy players with the match fixing scandals and took us to the WC 2003 finals.
he was the one who started giving back to the aussies....

and remember the indian team back then was pretty average..

i'll start respecting cucumber only when the fab3 retire and he wins us a test series in SA/AUS/ENG.

i really want SA to win the series only to see dhoni lose.

This team is making money only by keeping itself in controversy.

Wonder what will be new this season?

I'm supporting KKR for this season after RR. KKR has all the goods and they'll fire this time around.

i really want SA to win the series only to see dhoni lose.

Are you some sort of 'suren in disguise'? "I want India to lose just because of our fast bowlers".

I know you hate Dhoni and all that, but just keep these lines out please!

Are you some sort of 'suren in disguise'? "I want India to lose just because of our fast bowlers".

I know you hate Dhoni and all that, but just keep these lines out please!

meh....suren and me dont even come close to the level of the recently crowned Sid. :p

Users who are viewing this thread