IPL Kolkata Knight Riders

Changing the jersey won't change the team's future. We'll bite the dust this time too.

BTW, anyone remembers this guy?

Now he's writing a book. Hmm..interesting!

KKR can do it this time. They have the players to do it as well. Last season was just forgettable for them. Maybe like DC of the 1st season. I really hope KKR deliver and deliver big time.

Changing the jersey won't change the team's future. We'll bite the dust this time too.

BTW, anyone remembers this guy?

Now he's writing a book. Hmm..interesting!

Apparently it is going to be about what goes on behind the scenes in cricket and the book "promises to to expose all that goes on in the corridors of power in world cricket". Should be interesting..

I am actually rooting for them this time round.I belive that they have it in them to go the the Final 4.

Our kit is more or less like Rajasthan Royals :confused:

RR has changed theirs too. Thats a real sad one.
It says they will have different ones for home and away games.

Home- continue with the same
Away - gold with purple stripes :doh

kkr is rocking team but he has not good ipl record in ipl 2009 but in ipl 2010 he will done good job best of luck for kkr

foriegn player window

Just came across this...on some website...dont ask me about the authenticity of same... but wanted this info for a long time being a KKR diehard.

Shane Bond...To join after Mar14 (because of NZ v Aus ODI series)
Gayle...to join after Mar 14 (because of WI v ZIM ODI series)
McCullum... To join after Mar 31st to miss 8 games (Tet series v Aus)
Hussey/Hodge (Either bushrangers release them or could join after Mar 14)
Langevelt/Matthews/Mendis/O Shah (Available whole season)
Mortaza...Not Sure

Hope this helps in picking up 4 foriegn players

Unless Ganguly leaves :facepalm we really do not have any chances.

Really?! Dada is a key figure in the side and is just about the heart and soul of the team in terms of passion/pride.

I think KKR are capable of good things this season, they've managed to build a strong pace bowling unti with Shane Bond, Ishant Sharma, Ajit Agarkar and Ashok Dinda along with the raw talent of Eklak Ahmid (left arm pace bwoler) and Varun Aaron. (can allegedly bowl up to 90mph).

Check the final Cricinfo squads. If he were there, he would have been included for the Fantasy Game, for which he has not been

Users who are viewing this thread