Kollywood Ladies

Mate don't Think bollywood is great ...india's home language is Hindi,so the bollywood is mostly watchen by the indians ..

There was huge argument/discussion regarding the national language is Hindi or not, most of the forums where i m reg and active had this discussion.

Mate don't Think bollywood is great:mad: ...india's home language is Hindi,so the bollywood is mostly watchen by the indians ..:sarcasm

Yeah, thats what I have been trying to say. The bigger viewership for Bollywood is primarily because the language spoken by a majority of the people is "Hindi". But anyways, Nayanthara is also going to Bollywood.. It seems her lover/husband (not sure of their marital status) Prabhudeva is going to direct a film in Hindi with her in the lead. Again, she goes seeking to impress a larger viewer base thats there because of the language.

Face it, every actress/actor want to be in Bollywood. Big B , Aish, Aamir, SRK are idols for them.

Face it, every actress/actor want to be in Bollywood. Big B , Aish, Aamir, SRK are idols for them.

Yeah, who said NO? But I am also stressing on the reason of why they are so popular. Its because they act in a language thats watched by so many people. More money, more people watching you (now also including Western country people).. Its all built up because of the sole reason that its a Hindi film industry whose majority of the watchers speak Hindi. If the criteria was "good and entertaining films" that leads to such hype, then Tamil and Malayalam would have won so easily. I will cite myself as an example. Today even though I watch Telugu films with subtitles, I am not urged to watch them on a regular basis because I dont know the language. I cant understand the nuances of the comedy (if any) and I always have to keep up with the subtitles to understand whats going on. So I only watch the hit films in Telugu.

I typed "tamil" in google image search and this beauty popped up

asin_tamil_fans_missing.jpg

@hmarka not able to see the image try to upload again.

Yeah, that girl is an inspiring example for people who are disabled in anyway. She cant hear or speak (in real life), but she has acted superbly in the recent Tamil film 'Nadodigal' (which is now talked about as being remade in Hindi with Shahid Kapoor and other well known actors).

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Asin.... 'nuff said :D

He he... Another reason for Chetan to now say that 'Look she's also in Bollywood'.:p:D

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

I typed "tamil" in google image search and this beauty popped up

asin_tamil_fans_missing.jpg

Not bad. The thread has made you search "Tamil". Hope it makes you watch some films from our language.;)

Here is a better pictures of Simran.
simran-01.jpg

actress_actress_simran_simran-.jpg

Yeah, that girl is an inspiring example for people who are disabled in anyway. She cant hear or speak (in real life), but she has acted superbly in the recent Tamil film 'Nadodigal' (which is now talked about as being remade in Hindi with Shahid Kapoor and other well known actors).

I knew this, just for your info i keep checking latest news/movies in Tamils, not a bias bolly fan ;)

Asin.... 'nuff said

Ghajini, Tata Sky ad, her forthcoming London dreams :D

Not bad. The thread has made you search "Tamil". Hope it makes you watch some films from our language.

He'll need a translator ;) coz Tamil is really very hard (the pronunciation :p) i can speak the basic like Vannakkam,(hello) Sowkyama (?) Nandri (thanks) Unnaku peyar enna? (hows are you?)

He'll need a translator ;) coz Tamil is really very hard (the pronunciation :p) i can speak the basic like Vannakkam,(hello) Sowkyama (?) Nandri (thanks) Unnaku peyar enna? (hows are you?)
Mate Unnaku peyar enna means What is your name ? ...:laugh:rtfl

Users who are viewing this thread