Kshitiz's Downloads Centre, 4Gb bats Requests - on!!!

How do you rate my bats ?

• < 7/10

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • 8/10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 9/10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 10/10

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Hi guys, now i think i should start making bats on requests. Comeon, Post your requests about bats and i'll try mnake them in 4gb or atleast in 2 gb.

Attachments

• Template copy.bmp
    64.1 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:
bakshikshitiz said:
thanks sid but i dindt understand it

You need to visit those websites,download the software,and follow the instructions in it,and just use those keys to take the pictures in game.

hey thanks sid, well i hope you dont mind trying my three bats in the gmae. if you have fshed, open the file of the bat and update with these photos. i have already cut the last two bytes of them(except ss one, youll have to do it). Thanks for trying them man. You are doing a great favour to help one that may emerge as a great bat maker later
thanks

hey some of the bats have been made by me like the Slazenger but i guess is ok to hav two versions and i think ur SS looks awsome and realistic like its been used a bit good work

ur Gray-Nicolls bat looks cool but i dont know what version it is......is it GN Fusion bat??anyways good work and welcome to PC :).....

Cricketer2004 said:
ur Gray-Nicolls bat looks cool but i dont know what version it is......is it GN Fusion bat??anyways good work and welcome to PC :).....

It's the GN Longbow... that and the Slazenger are BLIC textures.

thanks everybody for trying my bats. if you want a specific bat to be made by me send me the picture of the bat, please make sure that both sides of the bat are there in the picture. And i would really appreciate if someone helps me to learn how to make a batpack. Please, i would love to create bats and arrange them in a batpack so even the begginer users can also use them
Thanks for your support.

ok...Get the bats in the game...start a match...play a ball...got to action replay and zoom in as much as u can and press print screen and paste the file in paint or use fraps...
www.fraps.com

Users who are viewing this thread