Abhishek's Graphic Downloads-Asian Facepack?? Plz Tell

i like it but any chance of making kps hair look more natural? maybe little gaps missing and not so thick. but great work :)

If you can properly fix pietersens hair shape then that is a superb effort! and i dont think you should bother like messing with it. Just try the hair that is given to michael clarke in the aussie face pack thats ommence and should look good! reps again!!

What do you think of the alternate model, and the stud i gave him

Ive got the psd saved, so ill edit his hair to look a bit more natural

Updated Pietersen texture as well edited the hair model. I was a bit sleepy, when I wake up tomorrow, ill edit some more, since some areas are still a bit edgy

previewpietersen2fq.jpg

Tell me one player who has a face made by EA but ur not happy with it

Last edited:
Yeah Its True EA could have spent longer creating faces. Can you realese Pietersen if your happy with it. And Can you please make the faces ive already mentioned soon thanks ! and someone think about doing a good hair doo for andrew symonds. ! Thanks !

Finally, a reply, i havent done any face editing today, ill try to do some more tomorrow, hopefully with a release of a facepack

Its coming tomorrow, with the rest of the faces, but please tell me one more face to do thanx

btw, im editing tendulkar as well to improve it

abhishek_rox said:
Its coming tomorrow, with the rest of the faces, but please tell me one more face to do thanx

btw, im editing tendulkar as well to improve it
Nathan Bracken.

ok mate, ive found some other good pics of pakistani and other players, ill try them as well

gaurav_indian said:
Nathan Bracken.

Saurabh's actually made a pretty decent Nathan Bracken; it features in the Mixed Face Bag I think.
Um, I have a request (if you can be bothered): Ian Blackwell
Here's an image ;)
Great work so far by the way, it looks quality.

Here is the mini facepack. Contains 5 players

1. Mahmood
2. Tendulkar (both)
3. Jayawardene
4. Laxman
5. Pietersen (only updated hair)

Download

Next up is a small Pakistani facepack, followed by a India vs WI series facepacks, ill try to do some other gfx as well. Stay tuned

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread