Abhishek's Graphic Downloads-Asian Facepack?? Plz Tell

could u make the following places please dan cullen, andrew symonds, phil jaques, matt hayden, damien martyn, stuart clark, justin langer shane watson, michael kasprowicz

Im just gonna sit down to make faces, are you guys interested in a Pak facepack.

how are the puma bats coming along???
could you maybe do a england vs sri lanka face pack?
and yes i would be intrested in a pakistan pack.
because i will need them for my England story that includes Sri lanka and pakistan.
great work
cheers

Havent got down to doing bats, Burmas Finsest has already made them in the 4 Gb batpack, id also like to have other ppls opinion whether they want a pakistani facepack, coz i dont wanna do it, just for the sake of it

well make a poll at the top and in a couple of days decide :)
also the thing is nobody has made the X Bow or Lashings.

abhishek rocks and u r asking for pakstani faces. there have been decent pakistanit faces. but there hasnt been any solid indian faces like ur doing. please do indian faces for ur country and ur people.
i will appreciate it alot

Why do you need that mate, I think the Australian faces are very good, and i wont be able to better the EA textures. However, if you think there are a couple of faces which need improvement then tell me

robertporter said:
could u do a australia face pack please

Please be patient,Im sure one of the patchers will make them when the have the time,there's no point in posting the same request again and again.Thank You.

Sid.

Jayasuriya, edited the hair as well, left in not edited, right one is edited, comments please

preview6nk.jpg

Yeah, the left is better, slightly :)

Could you make a Stuart Clarke after everything else is done? He is the only one that needs editing badly on robertporter's list.

Keep up the excellent work

Users who are viewing this thread