Abhishek's Graphic Downloads-Asian Facepack?? Plz Tell

Good to see your faces abhi,you seem to be a natural at this.For pathan,you could try some to find a good .o for him or perhaps ask one of the other facemakers who have already made his face,as they might be able to recommend you a good file.Good luck in your future efforts as well.

Sid.

Hey abhi u havemade a rockin face of anderson. But plz make sure Pathan face has his new haircut. And cud u make the new bald sreesanth face plz.

abhishek_rox said:
Thanx again guys, it was just a lucky chance, i found a good .o for him very early, pathans taking ages, just cant find a good one for him, same with tendulkar :crying

anyway gota go and sleep take care guys

You are absolutely right mate regarding the .o file for pathan is really very tough to find.

Abhishek I knew you make some awesome graphics, that Anderson face proves it.

Well done to you :D

this is the first face that looks as if its real.
so cool work and reps4u.
and can you make a face of Suresh Raina

Heres Sajid Madmood, can anyone tell me how to create a unique face for him?

Oedit screen

mah2fd.jpg

In Game

mahmud5gb.jpg

Pic I used

0532467cy.jpg

@ treve can u tell which puma bat u want?

Thats Class ! If you can work on the position of the face it could be the best ever! And thanks for doing the english players ! Keep it up ! Shaun Udal etc border england players and Alastair Cook ANd Please Please Please Do Kevin Pietersen And Andrew Strauss ! Youre Awesome keep it up !!!! Reps 4 U!

Ill do some changes to the face

@fulhan7, can u give me good non smiling pics of Pietersen, I wanna try him with his new hairstyle

Well heres some changes with Sajid Mahmood, couldnt really do anything about it, very minor changes

untitled20dv.jpg

Looks Great mate Please Release ! ! ! And heres your Kevin Pietersen faces just shout if you need more for strauss etc.:

Attachments

• kp..jpg
    kp..jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 110
  • kp.jpg
    kp.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 110
  • kevin Pietersen.jpg
    kevin Pietersen.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 109
abhishek_rox said:
Heres Sajid Madmood, can anyone tell me how to create a unique face for him?

Create a player called Sajid Mahmood.Use the player editor and assign him a unique face.

Users who are viewing this thread