Kshitiz's Downloads Centre, 4Gb bats Requests - on!!!

How do you rate my bats ?

• < 7/10

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • 8/10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 9/10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 10/10

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
ok i have done the bat, but for some reason i couldnt take a screenie. Can someone please do it? use a back foot straight drive, high resolutions

Attachments

• Island handmade.zip
    96.8 KB · Views: 6
nice work man :cheers ...really good work ....look at the screens :happy

bats15pv.jpg

i got a question wich is totaly off topic, but i dont know where to ask it: my question is my disc drive is broken, so i have downloaded the demo, can downloads work on the demo ?

yes they can Chimp, just put these files in your Demo Root Directory... and they will work fine.

:cheers

thanks to everyone. Since my school has started i get very less time to make patches. But i am still going on and a pack should be ready within 2 days. Sorry for the delay.

Happy that my patch is being waited. Thanks to everyone who supprted me. can you tell me one thing? Which bat numbers should i use for my expansion pack? coz bf will be releasing one soon

i have a question wich maybe you can take as a request or it might not be able to be done:
because i have downloaded the demo, there isnt a roster file, so can someone make the 4gb woodworm torch go to kevin pietersen on the demo ?

and is it possible to change the players on the demo, so pietersen and dayalrymple are in then harmison then hoggard ? And have them all with the right bat

and is there a demo expander like there is for blic05

Last edited:
Chimp123 said:
i have a question wich maybe you can take as a request or it might not be able to be done:
because i have downloaded the demo, there isnt a roster file, so can someone make the 4gb woodworm torch go to kevin pietersen on the demo ?

and is it possible to change the players on the demo, so pietersen and dayalrymple are in then harmison then hoggard ? And have them all with the right bat

and is there a demo expander like there is for blic05

I would recommend buying the full game because people have stopped adding things to the demo by now

absoluely correct manee.
now people , i need someone to help me out and shoot screenies of my bats, coz my game is not working and i cant. Is there someone for help

i have got the full game, but i have videos on my computer from when ive been to watch warwickshire and i got videos and pics from when i watched wwe and my disc drives broken, so i dont want to get it fixed just incase i loose everything, because it might have toi be re booted

Users who are viewing this thread