Story Lancashire Cricket Season 06-07 [ICC05]

Alritey, when does this next game get under way. Looking forward to it

please people. no more useless posts asking when the next match is going to start. obviously usy is going to update when he can. any further posts relating to "when is the next match" "hurry up and post the next match" etc etc. may well be deleted.

MWaugh

great work man, amazing presntation, loving it can't wait to see more of this great stuff in your updates.

hmmm, usy are you actually working on the story or left it? anyways great until now! :happy

sorry, sorry. I was just trying to say that i'm looking forward to it

I noticed you only have 20 players wondering if you could squeeze me in the team. It needs some aussie influences, to allieviate the occurance of draws.
Zac
Stora
Right Hand Opener
Right Arm Slow Chrissie Prezzies
White skin, black hair

I asked as well. I'll say my stats too.

Nic Davies
Left Hand bat
Right arm Off Break
Bowling All rounder
White skin, Brown Spiky hair.

No more players needed, sorry guys I've been busy watching Pakistan VS england whole week. updates soon.

usy said:
No more players needed, sorry guys I've been busy watching Pakistan VS england whole week. updates soon.

No worries Usy; It's worth the wait. I look forward to your work.

liverh7.gif

untitledui4.jpg

Oh no! What a shame. The world's finest young coach has been sacked. Ah well, all good things must come to an end.

'what a way to go' said the BBC :D..

so this is stoped now?

If so thats a shame as this was probably the finest and first ICC sign up story!

sorry for long call back. but it's the greatest story i have ever done... it was great time.

Users who are viewing this thread