Lance Klusner #69

S

SHAHZEB 007

Hi, there is an article on the Proteas site which states that Klusener time in International cricket could be up. I think he is a complete champion, and after 2 lean years he came back in form in the World Cup. I think he should definatly have another chance and cementing his place. What's your opinion?

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't think he had such good form in the World Cup, although he averaged 91, thats was because he was only out once. He only scored 91 runs in 5 matches with just one half century. He only got 5 wickets, and couldn't even get one against Bangladesh. His test form has never really been up to much either. After South Africa's awful World Cup they need to make a fresh start.

N

nash007

Klusener has done well since 1999 wc. His average has been above 40, yes he has not been THAT spectacular..but hes done his job. SA need him, becoz they need some experience in the "Late Order" som1 who can bail them out of trouble. He is needed even more coz they have a brittle middle order.

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
On many occations lance klusener has lost important games.One in the campions trophy semifinals and in the world cup 99 semi finals and in the opening game on the world cup 2003 and many such occasions.Andrew hall is a much better player than klusener hall can bat bowl aswell as keep.Quite a handy player.

Users who are viewing this thread