Team Thread Landscape - The Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have received only one nomination till now ( @toby123). We are extending the deadline by 12 hrs. So whoever interested, show your interest.

Its really great to see the Unity between the team and the management here.. @themusketeer and @SixerBoy11 both are doing a great job organizing you team properly... Able to see lot of new faces in your team, but if the all get active before the league starts and continue it then it will be great and I can see the bonus provided by the managements which will force them to be active... Good work Guys... All the best and hope we give a good competition to you... Heard you guys visiting India for practice :p.. Meet you guys up there... :cheers

Thanks for your kind words. We will make you proud by winning all the competitions.

Moving on. We had just 1 person who nominated himself for Twenty20 captainship. So we don't need voting for that.

Hereby, we announce @toby123 as a captain of Landscape's Twenty20 side.:)

Thanks.​

Just a heads up guys the most controversial signing in PCPL is now the vice captain of the Amigos T20 side, yes the most controversial player a winning vice captain in the most controversial format in cricket's history, T20.

Just a heads up guys the most controversial signing in PCPL is now the vice captain of the Amigos T20 side, yes the most controversial player a winning vice captain in the most controversial format in cricket's history, T20.

i think you'll find that i'm actually likely to be first class captain of the dragons, and resent both the links to the amigos and to the worst form of cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread