Team Thread Landscape - The Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think you guys realized that I wasn't just referring to the Hugging Muffins.

Lol following up an epic fail post with another epic fail one. Shows that monkeys are more interesting than you........

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, fixed.

You really need to read and understand what was written in my post because I still don't think you are getting the point. As I said, I know I am asking a bit too much from a Demon to think but hey you can at least give it a go.

Lol following up an epic fail post with another epic fail one. Shows that monkeys are more interesting than you........

Another Idiot joins in. Oh sorry it might be politically incorrect to call someone idiot nowadays. Let me rephrase that, another Amigo joins in.

You really need to read and understand what was written in my post because I still don't think you are getting the point. As I said, I know I am asking a bit too much from a Demon to think but hey you can at least give it a go.

Another Idiot joins in. Oh sorry it might be politically incorrect to call someone idiot nowadays. Let me rephrase that, another Amigo joins in.

Dude just throw in the towel, you're embarrassing yourself. Atleast think of your team before you go about bantering like its a primary school league.

Dude just throw in the towel, you're embarrassing yourself. Atleast think of your team before you go about bantering like its a primary school league.

Oh the irony. You started the school league banter mate, I had to end it.

Looks like these guys are falling for the pre season challenge. Nice. We need to get our odds to be the highest as I can then cash in by betting big on us.

@Abhas, well played man! I have realized it was a memo effect. I will ensure another one comes in pretty soon.

@Untouchables666, hey man! :) Nice to see you bantering over here. We need that. Let us learn the art of bantering from the man himself!

@Na Maloom Afraad, nothing much just wanted to say 'Lemons' is a nice name for a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread