Laptop Problem

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
I have a problem with my laptop. When I use Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer, it works fine for a couple of minutes but then it gives me this error...

1-14.jpg

and then the window closes.

Any help would be really appreciated:)

Could be a problem due to spyware / viruses.
I recommend that you download and run spybot search & destroy. Update it, and then run a full system scan.

Are you using any antivirus? if yes, update and scan your system.

Probably not the case, but it could also be a problem with the RAM. Is it hapenning in any other application or only internet explorer and windows explorer?

I used system restore. But now the problem has gone even further. The laptop isn't starting up now:eek: It just shows me the first screen thats the name of the laptop and then it goes off.
What actually happened was i started system restore and went to the other room. When I came back the laptop was turned off and wasn't turning on.

EDIT: It turned on once but then went off again.

You shouldn't have forgotten to attach your charger while running things like system restore! :p

Do you have any important data on it? If not you could just use the recovery that might have come along with the laptop...

Keep us updated so we can help you! :p

Actually its all fixed:p Thanks for the help guys:D

BTW Kshitiz...my charger was connected but its screwed up and the pin isn't working properly...

Thanks again:)

Users who are viewing this thread