Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe somebody else can confirm. The moment I switched on the other controller (as guest), my primary controller's controls got reversed. More when I get back home. Reached my work place.

this was the issue

can anyone check if batting sliders are now working when enabled ? and pls @BigAntStudios try and fix the invert control issue when playing co op with broadcast cam. I know a lot of people who have bought the game and play using the broadcast cam and arent on the forum. I like many others have been waiting to be able to play co op with a mate since the release.

Looks like this issue exists. What's more is I can't see the camera settings for both players. Stuck at Batsman Far camera.[DOUBLEPOST=1513226843][/DOUBLEPOST]
Medium / Pro.
I played a one day match on Hard and Pro with big ant teams. Definetly its not as easy as earlier. I tried to slog without settling and most of them end up caught in inner field. Earlier i use to hit those balls sixes very easily. Not sure whether its because i m playing with big ant teams.
Overall the patch looks really good. Have to play an odi between international teams to verify it again.

Played a few overs of T20. Apart from the laggy performance in Night matches everything else seems to have received attention.

I also seem to be nicking alot more, so that’s a good thing.

But the very distance of the sixes still remains to be a bit too much imo which makes it feel like it’s easy to hit sixes.

Overall, looks like a solid patch.

Game has fixed now...
Stumping is fixed
Runout issue is fixed
Bouncer is playable
Thank you Bigant and Mattw
Stumping issue - is it Keeper is not attempting to stump after you miss shot or the batsman react and reach back to his crease in time (when right button is pressed) ?

cannot wait to play now, it released as soon as I got to work.

Stumping issue - is it Keeper is not attempting to stump after you miss shot or the batsman react and reach back to his crease in time (when right button is pressed) ?
Batsman foot is not going out of the crease like earlier when we miss a slog shot.
If you use a advance shot and misses it, then keeper is taking the bails off.
And i also once tried and came back to the crease. The keeper tried to take off the bails but the bails didnt fall off. Could be minor defect if it always happen. This can be ignorable as we are getting out when we dont come back to the crease:)

Does stats update for all match fixtures like tournaments or is it part of future patch ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread