Laziest thing you've ever done

No, I conserve energy which, in the long run, is good for the environment. So, I ask, where is my medal?

Sleep way too much...wake up at 5pm sometimes.

Sleep way too much...wake up at 5pm sometimes.

OMG!:eek:, i couldn't sleep that long if i tried, i would eventually get a headache and have to get up...

I've found out another thing I do that's very lazy. When I'm filling in a form to join a forum, I sometimes get people to type out my e-mail address so I can copy and paste it into the form.

Everyone's had a wildy before. If it's good enough for the animals it's good enough for me. I would never stain my bin with the mellow yellow though.

Ever been something really bad on TV before but you can't find the remotes and can't be bothered to manually turn it over so you just watch with the crap program?

I wake up at 5 PM everyday! Of course I work overnights and don't even get home until almost 7 AM the next day.

Ahh, well i dnt go to bed till 4am. Its the school holidays man. Well until Friday :(

Why does everybody have 2 storey houses? Is everyone rich?

Oh, one lazy thing I do on the computer is when Iam signing up for something crap I just use a password like ?123456?

MY PLANET CRICKET PASSWORD IS NOT 123456 YOU HACKER

Possibly because a lot of people posting in this thread are from Britain, and they don't have much space and have to fit a lot of people in, so make nearly all houses 2 story ones.

I would be very surprised if a member aged between 13 and 18 years from the UK did not live in a house with two floors or more! There are very few bungalows in this country!

Users who are viewing this thread