Laziest thing you've ever done

And? Thats normal for me.

Man, thats weird. So nearly every Pom lives in a 2 story house? I wish I did.

Not really, i don't know of many people who share a house. Most have quite big gardens too, apart from town houses or apartments but thats expected. I wouldn't agree that your "blocks" are generally bigger either.

They are really small mate. Some share houses too. They have pretty no back yards either. Our blocks are generally bigger.

It depends on where you live. Australia has much larger square surface than England, it's a much bigger country. I live in a village. There are only 18 other houses, I have an acres worth of land as my back garden and my house is three stories. It's soley dependant on where you live.

I live in the UK and I have a bungalow. Also a very big back garden which where you play cricket on, there is dangerous bounce :p

It depends on where you live. Australia has much larger square surface than England, it's a much bigger country. I live in a village. There are only 18 other houses, I have an acres worth of land as my back garden and my house is three stories. It's soley dependant on where you live.

exactly the same here in Uk than in Aus. There are many rurals areas, with big houses and large amounts of land and then if you go to a city you can have a very small house and not much land at all. It varies where you go in both countries.

Why does everybody have 2 storey houses? Is everyone rich?

Oh, one lazy thing I do on the computer is when Iam signing up for something crap I just use a password like “123456”

MY PLANET CRICKET PASSWORD IS NOT 123456 YOU HACKER

lol....note the hidden message. ;)

Sanjay, please not Hooper said signing up for something crap. If you are calling Planetcricket crap, that is a bannable offence :p

Users who are viewing this thread