Matches Posted LCL?| Match 5 - Don shows his class

Oh, Next game you will not see like that. There is some problem while typing RedKing. And when I checked by Red King. It's fine.

Brett Lee, Morne Morkel, Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni and Mitchell Starc out, Joel Garner, Dennis Lillee, Ian Harvey, Trescothick and Imran Khan in. Sorry for keeping the so called best batsman of the time in Dhoni and Kohli out but I thought we need the likes of Harvey, Khan and Trescothick more than them. Dhoni is not that great in the international T20s anyway. My skipper to confirm.

Last edited:
Brett Lee, Morne Morkel, Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni and Mitchell Starc out, Joel Garner, Dennis Lillee, Ian Harvey, Trescothick and Imran Khan in. Sorry for keeping the so called best batsman of the time in Dhoni and Kohli out but I thought we need the likes of Harvey, Khan and Trescothick more than them. Dhoni is not that great in the international T20s anyway. My skipper to confirm.
I want three bowler and two batsman

S54RbyI.png

Match 1- Hurricanes vs Eagles

g6iQ7kE.png

Vs
ioYzZe8.png

1st Innings |2nd Innings
Date : 13-06-2014
Venue :
GROUND.png

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.png

Sourav Ganguly's and Simranjith Singh's 40+ runs couldn't bring their team to victory

Code:
And we have a winner! The winner of this match is [B]Eagles[/B] who won by [B]23 runs[/B].

image.png

Scorecard:
1_2.png

@Aggz @RedKing

Last edited:
n8m2fvB.png

Sachin Tendulkar
Don Bradman
SanthoshSKR
Thomas Sully
David Ornaldo :bwl: (6th)
Goku :wk:
Alex O'Riordan :bwl: (3th)
Ian Botham :bwl: (5rd)
Wasim Akram :bwl: (1st)
Omkar Chaitanya :bwl: :c: (2nd)
Saqlain Mushtaq :bwl: (4th)

Would have like to see more legends in this league instead of Maxwells or Gayles. not a very good team we got our first win against but yea a win is a win.

Really bad performance there, the openers just ate up to many balls, which resulted in the middle order having to handle all of the pressure. Really happy with my bowling and batting, being the second economical bowler behind sir Gary Sobers is a great feeling, batting was great, a kind of Virat Kohli type of knock there.

Users who are viewing this thread