Matches Posted LCL?| Match 5 - Don shows his class

That's a very bad start to the campaign. Ganguly took a bit too many balls to get going I suppose.

Good stuff from Sim, Andrews and Sobers though.

Well, we'll surely bounce back in the next game. :)

Just a couple of changes for the next game, the two openers didn't set the world on fire the first game and now it's time for a big Gilly to step in along with Stinson.

1. Adam Gilchrist
  2. Stinson
  3. Nick Agger :c:
  4. Simranjit Singh :bwl:
  5. Glenn Maxwell
  6. Simon Kerrigan :wk:
  7. VC Andrews :bwl:
  8. Garry Sobers :bwl: (spin)
  9. Mitchell Johnson :bwl:
  10. Shane Warne :bwl:
  11. Glenn McGrath :bwl:

Sunibir Bryan Das said:
I was trying to hit as much as I can. And we made a good total.

You'll just be hitting yourself once you play against our bowling attack:p

Great presentation btw. Adding some pictures would make it much better but still it's wonderful.

They have changed their players. check their team index. And waiting for new 11 men squad.

:bat:Sathish Kumar:c:
:ar:Chris Gayle :bwl:
:bat:Paree Katti
:bat:Marcus Treschothick
:bat:Mukesh
:wk:Dick Punani :wk:
:ar:Futurecricketer Akash V:c: :bwl:
:ar:Ian Harvey :bwl:
:bwl:Dennis Lillee :bwl:
:bwl:Joel Garner :bwl:
:bwl:Vaibhav Tewatia:bwl:

:bat:Sathish Kumar:c:
:ar:Chris Gayle :bwl:
:bat:Paree Katti
:bat:Marcus Treschothick
:bat:Mukesh
:wk:Dick Punani :wk:
:ar:Futurecricketer Akash V:c: :bwl:
:ar:Ian Harvey :bwl:
:bwl:Dennis Lillee :bwl:
:bwl:Joel Garner :bwl:
:bwl:Vaibhav Tewatia:bwl:

Don't you think we are wasting the great Imran Khan? Plus, I thought myself and Trescothick are top order batsmen. Had a look at our squad and I think people have mistaken Imran Khan (Pakistan) with Imraan Khan (South Africa). We would like to have the former. Let me know if he is not available. I have an able replacement for him.

Don't you think we are wasting the great Imran Khan? Plus, I thought myself and Trescothick are top order batsmen. Had a look at our squad and I think people have mistaken Imran Khan (Pakistan) with Imraan Khan (South Africa). We would like to have the former. Let me know if he is not available. I have an able replacement for him.

Ok you change the whole line up

It's Imran Khan . Pakistan. You mean't that isn't it?

BECAUSE I was not much aware of old player

No 11 for an all rounder.....anyway..good bowling, great players like Ganguly, and good players like Agger and Sim struggled

It's Imran Khan . Pakistan. You mean't that isn't it?

Yes. When I was his name as batting arounder in our squad, I thought you mistook him for the one from Africa. He was certainly not a batting allrounder. In fact, his biggest plus was his bowling and leadership. He could bat good too of course.

I would like to have the player links in our squad please. It is tough to get the hang of things with next to nothing as information about our PC member players.

Sathish Kumar :c:
Chris Gayle
Dick Punani :wk:
Paree Katti
Mukesh
Futurecricketer Akash :bwl:
Imran Khan :bwl:
Joel Garner :bwl:
Dennis Lillee :bwl:
Sunil Narine :bwl:
Vaibhav Tewatia :bwl:

Users who are viewing this thread