Left Arm Leg Spinner

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is what I meant Nixon

ccccwv5.png

thats obviously an error in the game, as has allready been discussed, left arm leg spin doesnt exist. hes either a chinaman or left arm orthodox. but icc doesnt have any ot these as far as i can remember.

good spot griffo

Chinaman is Leg Spin reversed, so yeah it is leg-spin, just the ball spins opposite to what a right arm leggie bowls :)

The spinners action is based on which way the ball would spin if the bowler was bowling to a right handed batsman. Left-arm chinaman is equivalent to right-arm offspin.

So your trying to tell us hes an orthodox bowler.
Why cant they just put that. Its so simple and its really not nice to the lefties who are off spinners or leg spinners.

I've had 2 of these, in county games I've played further in the years like 2014+

The spinners action is based on which way the ball would spin if the bowler was bowling to a right handed batsman. Left-arm chinaman is equivalent to right-arm offspin.

No it isn't.

Left-arm chinaman is the equivalent of leg spin, whilst Slow left-arm orthodox is the equivalent of off spin.

Nixon this is what i meant before do you understand?

No it isn't.

Left-arm chinaman is the equivalent of leg spin, whilst Slow left-arm orthodox is the equivalent of off spin.

Just developing this, Orthodox bowling for right handers is changed to un-orthodox for left handers and vice versa.

Griffo? Is your Player any good?
Cuz the 2 I've produced have turned out awful.

I just kept restarting to find this as an example because andrew nixon and i were discussing it before so no... but he got a wicket in the next over lol

Users who are viewing this thread