Who's the most successful Left-Arm Spinner?

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who's the most successful Slow Left Arm Orthodox? My guess ummm..the Ashley Giles?

Who's the most successful Left Arm Wrist Spinner? definitely Brad Hogg...wait he's not a test match player.......

sid_19840

International Coach
Id pick Daniel Vettori from the current set of players,from the past Id pick couple:Bishen Singh Bedi and Derek Underwood.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
sid_19840 said:
Id pick Daniel Vettori from the current set of players,from the past Id pick couple:Bishen Singh Bedi and Derek Underwood.

Derek Underwood was right armed, he's bowled to me :D.

As everyone else has said it's probably Vettori in modern times but i'm not sure about someone about 60 years ago.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Out of current players, easily Vettori. Giles doesn't come anywhere near the top of this list, he isn't even the best left arm spinner in England.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Go panesar!!!

At least I think thats who you were reffering to

darick

School Cricketer
The most successful past left-arm spinner I think would be Bishen Bedi, today Daniel Vettori is easily the best - Giles is far too negative for me, always bowling over the wicket to right handers - he doesn't have Vettori's control either. Brad Hogg is easily the best left-arm wrist spinner around today.

Last edited:

kuttakumar

International Coach
Among the current list I will go with Vettori as the most successful left arm orthodox bowler and Hogg as the most successful slow left chinaman bowler.

kush

Club Cricketer
sla orthodox is think is vetorri. paul adams was the best lefty wrist spinner but now it is brad hogg. i fell dave mohammed has a chance, i was impressed with how he bowled on the 1st day 1st Test vs India.

Users who are viewing this thread