Post Line-ups Legends At Battle XII | Pre-season - Ready for action?

I am back, Change my team's name. 'Twill be SOS's Legends XI but only if Umair agrees :thumbs. Read the rules and understood. :cheers

'Twill be SOS's Legends XI but only if Umair agrees . Read the rules and understood.

SOS's Legends XI is final. After this you can't change it anymore. I've requested for the logos in the graphics.

Tbh, I would be very happy if the league returned to it's originality. That was the main reason I enjoyed it. Players playing for their respective nations from different eras. Something which is actual fantasy. I get that results were predictable most of the time but, I am sure there is a way out somewhere.

With all the changes for current season, this league is just 'another' one with weird names and mixed bag players. But, all the best.

So I cannot manage the side now

Last edited:
Cause you are back

Tbh, I would be very happy if the league returned to it's originality. That was the main reason I enjoyed it. Players playing for their respective nations from different eras. Something which is actual fantasy. I get that results were predictable most of the time but, I am sure there is a way out somewhere.

With all the changes for current season, this league is just 'another' one with weird names and mixed bag players. But, all the best.

I think I did what was fair to all managers here. It gets really sickening when someone ends up in the bottom of the table even though they try good combinations just because they players from their country don't have the firepower to win matches like West Indies, Australia, England & South Africa. Everyone should have a fair chance of winning a season here so I though this was the way to go about it. Anyway after this season I'll put up a poll to let managers decide which LAB they want, the country-based or this unified one.

I understand that, Varun. I hope this is as exciting as ones earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread