Line up editor

Mentalist

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@buttsy00 The next version of my editor will allow you to change the name and the ID of the player. THis is what i think you need to do to allow you to use him within the game. I THINK. havn't got the gsme here to test this for you sorry mate!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm pretty sure the problem is game profile related. It doesn't matter what the ID and name are if the game profile is listing it as someone else.
You've got two options:
rename a player in your squad that can be changed with the ingame editor
delete your game profile and make a new one.
Basically you'll either have to cope with less players or lose all career player data.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You lose your trophies, pictures, classic match progress (although you can use cheats to unlock all of these again) and your career player.
To delete simply go to the SaveGame/BLIC2005 folder and delete the file called Game Profile

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
barmyarmy said:
You lose your trophies, pictures, classic match progress (although you can use cheats to unlock all of these again) and your career player.
To delete simply go to the SaveGame/BLIC2005 folder and delete the file called Game Profile

That doesn't matter, I wish I had it on PC then I would be the 1960's west indians and beat austraila in test and ODI's, speaking of ODIs what kit do these classic teams have

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Just the plain white ones, same as test. I didn't make any, just used what was there. WI and Pakistan 88 have semi correct kits though.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Is it possible to copy your game profile, paste it elsewhere.. and then be able to switch between various modes... Ie, classic team mode, career player mode, and various patches mode?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The two patches I have made (or helped make) do this already. Classic Patch and the World Cup 1992 patch (released soon).

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry, flame me for being lazy, but has this editor been released yet?

woosaah

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
ok ill have a look at the CT ones when i get back from holiday hope you can wait anohter week and a 1/2 :)

i am having a great holiday dont want to go home again though LOL :)

woosaah

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ok i am back from my holiday unfortunatly, apart from the CT are there any other problems people are having? Also what is wrong with CT? as it works for me :D oh well.

And is there anyway to officially release this? or just releasing it here is good enough?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread