Lineup Editor Version 3 Problem

squiz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I used Prakash's Lineup Editor Version 3, and when i change the squad and try change the line-ups, some of the default players still appear in the squad, and some of the players i put in there have been removed.

eg. I change Australia's squad, replace D.Martyn with S.Pollock and D.Lehmann with H.Gibbs. When i try to chagne the line-ups of Australia D.Martyn appears and H.Gibbs disappears. (Note: This is just a hypothetical situation i came up wit)

Any1 have any idea what to do?

Wait until version 4 is released later today or tomorrow. Version 4 also includes a feature to import and export individual squads and lineups for a team.

I think i have fixed those problems and i will release a updated version soon.

in your hypothetical situation u need to move maryn to the bottom of your squad list using the arrows at the side and then replace him. i had the same problem but following this procedure the squad replacer worked fine for me.

And Prakash, in a future editor of yours is it possible to include the option of changing the default wicketkeeper

I am not sure that you can change the default wicketkeeper thorugh lineup editing.

Squiz, the easiest way to do it is make a list of all the players you are going to remove from the squad.

Replace these players in the line-up with other players from the squad that will be retained, even if they are not bowlers, then save the line up.

Update the squad with your new players and save. All new players will now be available for cellection in the line-up.

pls save the line up after. Do not save the squad after the lineup, cause you'll lose ur setup.

Users who are viewing this thread