Live ICL

formula1man

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You Enjoy Dude..Don't worry..Nobody gonna take your money(Until your permission) or gonna shoe you!!
I know 100 of sites which show free live matches unofficially but if you are watching doesn't mean you breaking any rules..
Do one thing,Download Sopcast Player!!It is a software...Through it you can catch any sports in the World..All pay channels you can watch free there..

well thats not right.
i believe sport should be free but that is ethically wrong.
i would feel guilty doing that

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Oh Jesus...I appreciate you for that but What you can do about it???
Ok you don't watch it free..But in short IF(I am Using IF),you will see then also it won't create problem for you..
Now let this thread to be Closed otherwise it would be room for Spams..

formula1man

International Cricketer
i wander why it is free. i dont get it, it just doesn't feel right

who else is watching this here

Last edited:

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Yes, it has stopped coming up recently - perhaps the MSN have removed the coverage.

pal

International Coach
I'm pretty sure the ICL website broadcasts games live on MSN as they're going on, but I've never stayed awake to watch them.

Jit

International Cricketer
well u can watch live cricket matches on some sites its not u r fault because they are offering the cricket and they would get in troublem but i will give u opinion just dont

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I could have watched ICC Twenty20 Cup live on internet, but it was not righ, instead I had to cricinfo, and refreash every 30 seconds. But thanks to youtuber's I watched the whole tournament highlights afterwards, there LOL. which is fine ofcorse.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I could have watched ICC Twenty20 Cup live on internet, but it was not righ, instead I had to cricinfo, and refreash every 30 seconds. But thanks to youtuber's I watched the whole tournament highlights afterwards, there LOL. which is fine ofcorse.
I highly doubt anyone would not watch live coverage compared to cricinfo ball-by-ball because "it was not right"

Am gonna be honest :p

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I highly doubt anyone would not watch live coverage compared to cricinfo ball-by-ball because "it was not right"

Am gonna be honest :p

Ha ha true. The things you've asked me about live coverage on msn. ;]

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Ya I have seen half of Matches on that..
Sopcast Rules..lol..

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I have never seen a match on it, I mean I watched the last test match at Chennai on TV...

:spy

Users who are viewing this thread